Game idea: Piracy

So i recently watched a video where it was talking about what happens if u had the pirated version of game dev tycoon so it would be cool to add a challege mode where there is piracy on your games and you try to fight piracy that qould be awesome i think!

Well, the developers of GDT are working on a new game, and all patches are either fixes or translation improvements… On the other hand, we might see a mod with exactly that…

yea but half of the work is done they have made the version where piracy is in they just have to make some ways to fight it and yes a mod on that yould be awesome aswell

pfft.

2 Likes

Same, pfft. pfft. pfft. pfft. pf- HEY WHO IS FARTING!!!

It smells like a pffter who had nothing to do so he made a pointless quote reply.

1 Like

Still, @WaveJones as a point. Why would someone create a mod where your game get’s pirated every time and you need to fight the pirate’s?

Pfft, because the mod wouldn’t make the game exactly like tha-Pfft, pffting pft pat pffted pe!

not physicly fight em like make it broken and then pack the legit one just for a challenge men

I didn’t mean that.

hahahahahhah