Game Idea for GHG- Battle County Central (Part 1)

Oh god, when a team member of GreenHeart comes on this topic i am gonna run like hell, here goes nothing.

Welcome to drum roll… Battle County Central! (Or BCC for short)

##The Story ##

You are a 15 year old boy or girl in the village of Karnus, but total crisis strikes when Azurewrath Schawrzgen, a corrupted a cursed demon puts Karnus in a lifeless void. But you, (the hero or heroin) are one of the several survivor’s to decide to take a stand and travel to the Abyss, but you have to
travel forests, villages, rocky mountains, towers, dungeons, floating islands, and more to reach it.

But your get stuck in a small town called Sunrak, but still has the stuff you need to get in your adventure, but now you need to meet friends, upgrade weapons, fight from small idiots to immense emperors, kill intense bosses, battle online, get money, buy stuff, but mostly importantly, kill Azurewrath and his other partners before they expand the void of Karnus into the intire galaxy.

Enemies

I wanna let you know, these arent all the bosses and enemies, these are just some i have now. Also, each enemy is lined up in the roman numerals of I-V, now, here is the Warrior enemy line.
PS- Enemies with VI rank is boss part of those types of enemies.

Warriors

• Warrior I, looks like a idiot with a wooden sword, 15 HP, 4 damage, and does a shockwave worth 1 damage when destroyed, and drops 1 piece of gold.

• Warrior II, looks like a trained soilder with iron armor, and has a copper sword. 25 HP, 7 damage, and stuns you after when he does 3 hits, also drops 5 pieces of gold.

• Warrior III, looks mad, has a scar on his head, a full golden armor set and a wooden longsword, has 30 HP, does 10 damage, drops 10 pieces of gold, and also does poison (giving you 1 less health point every 2 seconds, increases when you have a bigger level.) for anyone hitting him every 5 seconds.

-Warrior IV, enraged, has a spiky armor and a giant war axe, has 50 HP, does 25 damage, drops 30 pieces of gold, and also does a shockwave worth 10 damage every 5 hits.

-Warrior V, outraged, still spiky armor with a red eyepatch with a skull on it, and a medium mace, has 75 HP, 45 damage, drops 50 pieces of gold and 5 Gems, and stuns you for 10 seconds every 10 hits.

I will continue this at Part 2.

Weapons

The two weapons you start off with is a slinger and a dagger. But here are some notable you will start to see later on in the game. (There is also the I-V thing to this also.)

• P.T (short for Portable Flamethrower) does 25 damage every 5 seconds and costs 500 gold coins in the shop. Earned by level 25’s, and used in the game by Pyro’s I-III. Also can be upgraded by using 50 gems.

• The Inferno War Axe - Can only be used by defeating the secret boss, does 1,000,000 damage, used by the secret boss and can be brought in the shop for 100,000,000,000 gold coins, or 50,000,000 gems, and can not be upgraded.

• Venus Siege Tower- Used by the Juggernaut VI, does 200 damage, has 100 HP, lasts 2 minutes when spawned, costs 645 gold coins to buy in the shop and can be upgraded by using 100 gems.

• Mutation Accelerator V- Used by the Pyro IV and V, when blasted, it does poison 3 damage every 2 seconds, and slows you down 3xs more, takes 2,500 gold to buy in the shop.

• Azurewrath’s Necromancy Staff- Able to spawn skeleton minion’s which follows enemies and does 5 damage per hit, costs 10,528 gold coins in the shop and uses 1,000 gems to upgrade. Also used by a Azurewrath Trooper III.

More will be shown in Part 2…

Bosses

There will be around 1-26 bosses in this game. (the number is not planned.) But here are some i would like to highlight.

Azurewrath Scharwzgen
Of course this would be a boss, the diabolical demon that summoned hell on Karnus, he has a whopping 1,653,359 HP, 25,369 damage per hit, 563 extra when does a death elemental attack, and 5,000 more damage when he does his twister move, which spins him around the map, causing you to be stunned for 15 seconds, but he can be stopped by using this strategy-

Deflect him with a Death Elemental specialized shield once he almost hits you with a twister, other shields that don’t have that type of shield, their’s will completely break.
Use your special attack on him when he is stunned, wait intil it loads unless it isn’t ready yet.
When he is enraged, he is still moving slow from his stun, so when he attacks you, quickly run to his back and hit his weakspot, which will cause Azurewrath to turn back to normal.
When your special attack is ready again, strike him before he hits you, because if he does, that will cause him to regain some couple thousands of health.
Repeat about 6 times.
Juan, the leader of the Visnuf Nation.

Juan, juan, juan, a 25 year old high general who became leader of the Visnuf and is alway up to mischief. Watch out, because he can spawn dozens of Pyro’s, Juggernaut’s, Warriors and Bomber Planes to get rid of you! You can defeat him by fighting him when he gets out of his tower to commands troop’s to get you, but when you do, watch out for the turrets he makes across the map! He has 50,000 health, and 567 damage. He also drops the Rocket Hammer, which takes 600 gems to upgrade.

Big Guy Bob

Wow, Bob just can’t never get enough food, but he has so much energy! This big guy is the Juggernaut VI boss, and he has 5,678 health, and 300 damage, 250 extra when he does his Air Jump attack. Stop him from getting to his pile of food that flies out of the sky and gives him 50 extra health each time he gets to it.

Welp, i don’t have time to do anymore info, ill do part 2 tomorrow, and please support this, bye! :smile:

Also, to let you know, the game is a bird’s eye view, if you don’t know what i mean, download Smosh’s Food Battle App.

Wait…
Is this RP?

Heya, Is this an idea for a game you would like to see created?

I could write some script, characters bio and other such stuff if you want (but you must promise i will be able to add some “special” characters)

Actually, yes! I got inspired to do this idea by the old Runescape.

I don’t know, i never intended for me to actually develop the game, but if someone actually’s want’s to make this, that’s awesome!

I only can make script (like script for animated scenes, not scripting as in game engine), bio and other stuff like this. Sadly, it isn’t enough to make game.

sorry it took a whole year to reply
Sort of, it’s a rpg.

Took a necro to reply lmao

gg

… yeah.
I don’t even remember this topic at all