Game Dev Tycoon is coming to Steam on August 29th

Just for curiosity, how much money are you making now when the game is on steam? :wink:

I am thinking more money than it was getting before, so probably enough money to support Game Dev Tycoon some more and future games.

1 Like

Thank god I read this before posting a separate thread. Was going to ask about if we would get steam keys if we already owned it :stuck_out_tongue:

Has it been a week yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

nope, 2 days and 3 hours and 20 minutes to go for the east coast.

Poor Linux. Those people have to wait for awhile…

yeah, Linux is stuck on version 1.3.13.

Will there be anymore endgame stuff? Or is all the new storyline stuff mid game?

#wedunnoanythingaboutthesteamrelease #whywouldwecarewithallthehype?

Btw, does the game have new music? Or will it have more in the future?

Will the Steam version on Linux also be updated to 1.4.0?

I think all steam versions will have 1.4, but all platforms out of steam, I doubt besides windows and mac will be updated for a few more days, i might be wrong.

I love the Okami refference, I love that game, so good graphics so much fun! Man, Im going to GET that achievement!

I’m a little surprised that the Steam store page says there’s no Trading Cards. I mean, the cards are pointless, but fun, and people trading them on the marketplace sends a little more cash to the dev.

so, anyone expecting it to come out at midnight later tonight.

I am not sure but I heard that game will be on steam at 17:00 GBT on 29 Aug

where did you get that time frame from? not saying your wrong but would like to know where so i can make my own evaluation.

May have been a good time for them to make a countdown timer on the site.

2 Likes

Three two one Yaay 1.4 release wooo

Looking forward to the new release for linux. Nice looking changelog. Good job on the steam release. Keep it up guys.