Game Dev Tycoon Ideas!

Hello, I want to show you some ideas for Game Dev Tycoon.
I hope you like it!

1. A price for the created game.
    Basically a slider (at the end of the developing process) where you can set the price of the game. Maybe there should be a guide (also at the end of developing process) showing about how much the price should be. But I think there should be a pretty high amount of money between ‘From’ to ‘To’, so it’s not that easy.
    If the price is too high, the fans won’t buy the game (well maybe a few). But if the price is really low you won’t be getting as much money (obviously). BUT, if the price is about perfect, then it’s… well… normal :smile:.

2. And also some more competition from other companies, such as: TA (EA), Ibisoft (Ubisoft) or Greenbrain Games (Greenheart Games)… And there could be even more :smiley:.

3. One more thing, AWARDS! Maybe for the best sound / graphics / highest amount of money made on the game.

Well I’m pretty sure I’ve got some more ideas, but I’d have to think about it some more.
    Goodbye for now, and hope you will be adding some of the ideas ;).

Greenheart Games is only updating the game with bug fixes and small patches. At the moment, they are busy working on Game #2. However, there is talk of a possible GDT 2 in the future but that’s way down the road.

I know, and I was talking about the GDT 2 but I forgot to put it on there :grin: