Game dev tycoon for ios or Apple

they can make a tycoon game dev for apple or ios please I love your game and I like to play with more redimiento and I’m not the only one because many people also wanted this to be so I ask you please. i think that is a good idea

1 Like

No. I suggest you take a look on the 1751 other topics about this. You see, PC is awesome. iOS and Apple are not.

1 Like

Well… I’m on a MacBook Pro, writing that and I’m playing at GDT on it. It works great :). But… I wouldn’t be glad to see GDT on an iOS or Android support.

For apple?
How would you play GDT on a fruit!?

If You looking for mobile version see Game Dev Story.

if you start to think ipad and iphone can be a good plataform because you dont need to many ram because is a little and big game

lololololololololololol
hahahhaha
huhuheuheueh
hhehehheheh
lololollol

jajaja is because i am mexican

im indonesian

huh?

I don’t think you can use an apple to play games… oh wait @Haxor already made that bad joke.

Technically I think GDT could work on iOS/Android, but I assume the devs aren’t releasing it because of GDS? @PatrickKlug

@d_oky
Thanks for your interest in Game Dev Tycoon!
At this stage we have released on PC, Mac & Linux, we may consider other OS in the future.

For gods sake, dont focus on that! Game Dev Story is already there, and critics will slaughter this game of copying. And I dont think you should give competition to Kairosoft, because they are the best mobile game company ever.

Thanks

What is your problem ir do you dont liked dont say any thing

if you can tell me if one day working on it, I’d be very happy i like excited

Wow… Nailed it.

I dont want to say that , the problem is that we didnt speak to many english

I don’t remember why i typed that…

PS
Necro…?

WAIT! how about windows phone 8.1 or 10? (2015)

Despite how convienient it may be. I will dont see the pace of game dev tycoon working on a phone or tablet.

also iOS is an operating system only on apple devices.

Check the system requirements for GDT it may suit for a high end smartphone or a tablet like samsung