[Game Concept] Car Design Tycoon

He isn’t making it, he’s making others make it for him. Also, pretty un-original idea, maybe try something more original.

2 Likes

Just get out of here Stian if you need to be negative. It’s none of your business how he does it.

1 Like

You really hate me, dont you? Ah well. :slight_smile: lol

2 Likes

Nope but you don’t need to comment stuff like that.

2 Likes

All he’s doing is stating he thinks the idea is unoriginal, and i agree. I’ve seen a lot of ideas for some kind of dev tycoon game.

He’s not being negative :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Its unnecessary to mention, it really is and neither he needs to mention that other people makes it for him. He don’t know what goes on behind the forums. I don’t say that I think Stians “Hardware Tycoon” is unoriginal either and he should do something more original. (I just did) I rather follow his progress without any negativity.

EDIT: I changed some of it because I wrote something abit different that what i meant

1 Like

To everyone calling Lua LUA;
You’re wrong. It’s Lua.

2 Likes

Why we all sort of arguing over this? There has been many “Dev Tycoon” posts on here before but, I have never seen them actually be developed. I am personally helping make an RPG game. This is the reason I have not been too active recently. But, I think if you are serious about this project, gather a team, and use a Game Engine.

Cheers! :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds fun, i would play this

1 Like

Hey @Redbrody7, i wasn’t here for long time… do you want me to do something? Some music or concept art?

1 Like

How about you start getting a pretty good Maybe 2.5D Engine picture. If not 2.5D, 3D

1 Like

I want to make it a real game but i do not know how to develop. So i need a team… Any volunteers?

1 Like

I’ve found a lot of good game programming tutorials on this website!

1 Like

Okay, i’m starting work! But you know that 2.5D is using 2D models like 3D? Also is it supposed to be engine representation (in menu) or actual engine (in car)?

1 Like

Actual Engine

1 Like

Well… i have “small” problem with making actual engine sadly, i have no problems with rims, tires, engine representations, mufflers, accumulators, car bodies, but i can’t make engine in car… But i can make flaming saw if you want. If someone else will start work on art, i will adapt to this (i have problems with starting things from scratch). Maybe for now i will just make sound, ok?.. So what type of music you want to hear in your game? Up beat and energetic or calm and simple?

1 Like

Euhm Roblox itself isnt coded entirely of Lua. You require to have expierence in C++ to be one of there programmers.

1 Like

Cars Inc.
Automation
and
Gear City

• some other older games about making cars.

I think that’s pretty enought, thought who knows…

1 Like

I want it to sound like a car. Make The whole car do sounds. But still car sounds. Also put a lot of work into it…

1 Like

I said i have problems with this :anger:, I need some material to work with (car which i could record or ready records) which i haven’t. I can’t at this point make car sound effects, only music… later i could get some records but not now.

1 Like