[Game Concept] Car Design Tycoon

Yeah im am probably planning to Release this game in 2016,2017 or 2018 Or maybe 2D Could be arranged… Haven’t decided yet.

I know some graphic tricks, but those are only usable in 2D. Also 2D game is easier to program.
In other hand 3D game doesn’t have any advantages on itself. It easier to screw up 3D graphics, they can look uglier if badly made and also it’s about 4-5 times more time consuming than 2D.
Maybe 2.5D? You know 2D models that look like 3D.

Apparently, no-one properly understood my question. Do you seriously think those games are written purely in Lua? No. It clearly says “scripted”, so…

You didn’t understand any of the other answers. no one said that any game was 100% coded with LUA only. They said that it was an language and that it can be used to make games

Hmmmmm Yeah how about 2.5D

You want me to say it all advantages and disadvantages?

Im cool. Well i want to start soon so when are you available?

Well i’m from poland so my time zone is +2. I’m available around 15 -17 or later most of days (excluding vacations etc.). Also: i can make some soundtrack for this game!

That would be great! If your available i would like the sound for this game now. (Make it sound like cars)

@Jakub

Well… I rather bad at making sound effects, i can try, but i think i will rather make music.

I will see how you do with just what i asked. Anything is fine

Damn, i can’t make it! I need some engine sound record to do this properly (and my dad won’t let me record his car engine). Do you want example song? Here, have this sample mp3: https://mega.co.nz/#!ORk32B4Y!bTASudSQ_Da7dyW1tiBGBDtWVp-LH4xD_zYHMC7jAsU

I’m not gonna continue arguing, but you’ve obviosuly misunderstood every question.

1 Like

What LUA engine are you going to work with?

Can it be written on C++, C#, Or JavaScript? I am best at coding in the Unity3D engine using C#. If I could help, I can try but, I am saying that if you are making it from scratch, you should use C++. But whatever you use is up to you. I am only trying to give you ideas for coding. But the game idea is great!

If you haven’t played it yet, would it be somewhat similar to Car Simulator 2014? Although you’re a mechanic in that game. You’re talking about being a car designer correct?

Sure it could be used in Java And LUA

1 Like

So what are you programming/scripting the game in? I didn’t recommend Lua and I had the last post about the coding so I am not sure who you are talking about @Redbrody7 please clarify who you are talking to. Again, I could try to help if it is in C#. If it is being made in the Unity3D game engine, then I can help.

1 Like

Im great at Pixel art i make minecraft skins all the time. I am making a mod right now and the Graphics are great.I have made some games in the past and know a little java and lua.

1 Like

I guess we could use Unity3D…

1 Like