Game #2? Game #2!

About time! I hope all this waiting paid off. Iā€™m sure it did but Iā€™ve become sceptical towards all hyped games since No Manā€™s Sky (I pre-ordered it).

Wh-- whyā€¦?

Iā€™d just like to say that coming up with Game #2ā€™s name has been tough. In the last two years we have had so many ideas, so hopefully we can move onto developing the game now we have chosen a name.

7 Likes

And itā€™s name isā€¦
drum roll, short pause
ā€™GAME #2ā€™!
audience cheering

1 Like

Iā€™m dead :joy:

1 Like

I was planning to post some silly teasers but today we were a little bit busy preparing the actual reveal :wink:

5 Likes

Good work GHG!
Iā€™m Pumped! :smile:

1 Like

Just let me pre-order already! :yum:

1 Like

Awwwwww, I really wanted to know what it would be called :frowning:
Well hopefully you will reveal it soon

Theyā€™re literally going to name the game ā€˜Game #2ā€™ :wink:

2 Likes

Haha, imagine if they did, it would be like game dev tycoon before you now how to rename a game. Lol
@Lukas_Schuurman

Never pre-order a digital release! Never pre-order a digital release!

Never pre-order on an online marketplace!
Never pre-order on an online marketplace!

Just donā€™t pre-order!

1 Like

If anyone is looking for more info on Game #2, maybe click on this beautiful link: Introducing Tavern Keeper - the second game being developed by Greenheart Games :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, you think tavernkeeper is gonna be bad :question:

Not necessarily, no. Iā€™m not getting hyped yet though, cause thatā€™s how to get disappointed.

Yeah, I guess your right.
Itā€™s like No Manā€™s Sky all over again I it didnā€™t live up to expectations.

We donā€™t know that tavern keeper will disappoint yet, I have at least some faith in greenheart games, unlike hello games.

1 Like

You donā€™t have to worry. The respect of our players and fans is way more important than a cheap headline. Things can change all the time in development but IMO Hello Games played an entirely different strategy. They must have known that the idea they sold was nowhere near what the game actually was (at least closer to release). Anyway, we tried really hard to avoid listing wish-list features and future promises on our announcement for that reason.

Every model you see, every animation, everything in the screenshots really does exist in the alpha and the feature list is based on real features too.

1 Like

If thatā€™s the case thatā€™s a very robust alpha!

yeah i am diedā€¦