Future ExpansionPack

That’s my first mod for GTD, witch add some topics, researches, achivements etc.
1.0.0 (alpha) :

12 Topics:
Thieves
Shooter
Cooking
Maze Run
Running
Dinosaurs
Survival
Crime
Farming
Puzzle
Indie Games
Tycoon

Researches:

4D Graphic V1
4D Graphic V2
4D Graphic V3
4D Graphic V4 (in lab)

Platforms:

Hologram
Laptop

And here is the download link :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/uc12bfcoiieiowb/FutureExpansionPack+-+1.0.0+alpha.zip

Is it made using Ultimate Mod Maker ? (〜^∇^)〜

yes

Yes it was maked with ultimade mod maker (I know because I am andreighinea1 but I maked another account to response because I reached the maximum activity in this tay)

Hey and welcome to the forums :cake:
Please do not create more than one account.

OK but I maked another account because I can’t response to his message

Sorry but UME is severely outdated. Newer version of GDT use a new mod format which is incompatible with UME mod format. Use JavaScript next time.
ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

UME has deteriorated to such a point that even norton cannot stand the smell of it.

Hey I don’t know how to use JavaScript in GDT ! But if you can teach me with something it would be great !

And this mod works for me why you are saying it’s incompatible ? I have 1.5.25 version of GDT .

The thing is, not many people use UltimateLib anymore. You mod will not work without it, and you are pretty much adding to the list of non-working mods.

OK I know some things to how to make mods in javascript but I used UME because it was more simple. The next update for the mod will be in JavaScript. Thank you ! :smile:

Ok I will use javascript

As i’ve said before, please don’t double-post, as you can edit your post and reply to multiple people at once using @. Thanks.

Also, on topic, UME is severely outdated and so is UltimateLib. As the two peeps before me have said, just use javascript :smiley: