I got bored so I wrote a piece of code that could behave as a masterserver thing.
The client can be found at:
The new server can be found at:
Updating it is as easy as replacing the dmultiplayersrv executable with the new one.
For the programmers:
lol i wrote it in lua, source can be found at: http://p.pomf.se/6590
if you’re interested in the server app source, it’s exactly the same as the old one only http://data.gdtmp.tk/ is now http://xgdtmp.tk/
and now because there was a requirement on the original thread that I should link it:
blah blah blah, it was written by @Darkly
i miss him everyday