Favorite and least favorite YouTubers?

lol
its real
trust me

Favorite: ZeMachinima (Ze Royal Viking), Kootra, OfficialNerdCubed and TheGamingLemon
Least favorite: SkyDoesMinecraft, Pewdiepie.

Yeah
NerdĀ³

Fav: Nerdcubed
Least Fav: I have none :stuck_out_tongue:

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

nocaps sorry forum software and any staff who may be annoyed by this i just got excited to see another creature cat out there

We have the exact same interests in youtubers; wether itā€™s ones we like or ones we dislike.

MrProWestie

Worst:

DSPGaming

He just an idiot.

Top 5 Favourite (Descending Order) :

1. Dan (NerdĀ³) - Amazing voice and entertainment
  2. Chris (Sips) - No explanation for that magnificent bastard :slight_smile:
  3. Seamus (SSoHPKC) - Something about him and his sarcasm is really awesome.
  4. Trott, Smith and Ross (HatFilms) - Another member of Yogscast? how
  5. Brad (TheGamingLemon) - What everybody said about him above

Top 5 LEAST Favourite (Ascending Order) :

1. Adam (Sky) - That damn laugh and his obnoxious fansā€¦ URGH!!!
  2. Felix (Pew-DIE-pie)[quote=ā€œapljee, post:19, topic:10239ā€]
    most of his audience is 9 year old kids, his voice annoys me, and I find him the least bit humorous. He edits his clips terribly and only puts them towards the ā€œfunnyā€ parts, that arenā€™t even funny. He also laughs like an idiot.
    [/quote]
    That
  3. Phil (DSPGaming) - DONT MAKE ME TALK A SINGLE THING ABOUT HIM
  4. John (TotalHalibut) - Because ofā€¦ uhhā€¦ argh whatever i just hate him
  5. This is a filler a filler yeah a filler

Favorite - Brodual - http://www.youtube.com/user/Brodual
He reviews a lot of skyrim mods, is supportive and has an interesting accent :smile:

Least Liked - Totalbiscuit - http://www.youtube.com/user/TotalHalibut

1 Like

Favorite: Scott Manley.
Simply because he has very mature and professional videoā€™s. He knows what heā€™s doing and i am able to learn from his videoā€™s ( in other words, heā€™s better in the mutual games we play :slight_smile: )

Second best: OfficialNerdCube
Al though he messes around a lot, he does makes me laugh and has well placed profanity.

Last Favorite: A whole lot of them.
Basically all of them that behave like complete idiots, also people who pretend and play games badly or are just really bad at playing them. ( given the amount of help they can get from within the game. )
Example: People playing GDT and keep making horrible games, scream at the their screen saying itā€™s the game thats broken or something, while they do not care to make a game report or simply read the tutorial messages.

I enjoy J2JonJeremyā€™s Letā€™s Plays.

Iā€™d love to youtube and be in your least favorites, but I donā€™t have FRAPS or a system capable of running FRAPS and any decent game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehe, I like Scott too, he is about 5th place in my super secret-private ranking.

Best : Jim Sterling, does anyone else matter ?

Favorites: Skydoesminecraft I love his Letā€™s Plays,Mod Showcases, & Server Games though I do say Butterā€¦[Gold for you common Minecrafters] I do not go around harassing people about how Sky is the best and no one else is.

Least Favorites: PewDiePie The Laugh,How he screams like a wimp, and of course heā€™s not funny.

Thatā€™s one reason i donā€™t like adam.

EDIT: I mean the part where he says ā€œharassing people about how Sky is the best and no one else is.ā€

Iā€™m not insulting him

i used to watch adam when he did a lot more mod showcases and didnt do mini-games

I know right? Now all he does is minigames, and boring stuff.

i USED to like him, he played really cool adventure maps and actually was the first youtuber i watched, until he started to ran out of ideasā€¦ And the new Adam happened.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Bdubs :grinning:

My favorite youtubers:

1. The Solar Gamer
  2. Arumba
  3. MMOxReview
  4. HypnotoadProductions
  5. Total Biscuit