Favorite and least favorite YouTubers?

Who are your favorite and least favorite YouTubers?

(comments about previous post here)

Favorite YouTubers:

*Retsupurae:*Although they’re beginning to run out of material, they’ve made hundreds of videos and they’re still hilarious. If you like Mystery Science Theater 3000, you should like them.

Least Favorite YouTubers:

*DarksydePhil/DSPGaming:*If I tried to describe every thing wrong with him and every stupid thing he’s done, this post would be way too long. His commentary ranges from mediocre-at-best to appallingly bad, due to his tendency to whine whenever something doesn’t go his way and his constant racist jokes and sex jokes.

And you have to hear him whine a LOT, due to his playing skills, which are no better than his commentary. His performance in games like MGS is so bad that it’s actually kind of hilarious after a certain point. And to top it all off, he constantly blocks people who make negative comments on his videos and sometimes even shuts off ratings.

Okay, now that the micro-rant is over…

I don’t exactly have a favorite youtuber, because I like all of them to a certain extent. But, there are two in particular that I really don’t like.
Bajan_Canadian Ok, lets go back, say 15 months. In a livestream he did (well used to have them scheduled irregularly) he and some of his friends with youtube accounts also said that they would never have different personalities when recording because that would make them seem like they appreciate money over entertainment. 2.5-3 months later he does just that. I know he started censoring himself because his younger relatives watch his stuff, but it’s not just this that makes him my least favorite youtuber. I don’t know how to put it other than I have more personal issues with him, you can write off jealousy on your assumption list.
JeromeASF Before he had his channel, he had a channel (currently “in hibernation”) called Awesomesaucefilms (or ASF), which uploaded Call of Duty and some of their best, and funniest, content. He even promoted his “2nd” channel on ASF where he uploaded some other stuff. Now Jerome is one of the friends I mentioned in the previous paragraph who was, I guess you could say, anti-PG. But shortly after Mitch/Bajan_Canadian, however you want to refer to him as, went PG, he also pushed Jerome to do the same thing. Again, like I stated before, I have personal issues with him and its also not jealousy.

This thread is eventually going to a rant thread over youtubers that people hate.

Totally.

Most Favourite : It’s a tie. Probably SSoHPKC (Seamus) and YogscastSips (Chris). Seamus has that kind of thing where he just attracts people with his sense of humour and sarcastismicsimsn (is that how you spell manner of being sarcastic?). I know “he has no life” and he has over 11000 videos, but i like him, don’t judge me. And Chris… well, that magnificent bastard needs no explanation :stuck_out_tongue: (Oh and probably dan OfficialNerdCubed)

Least Favourite : It’s hard choosing between thousands of youtubers i dont like that much… but i’ll just go with SkyDoesMinecraft (Adam). Yep. I just typed that onto the internet. And it’s not his fault either. Adam is a great youtuber and makes good content. But it’s his fans. They are saying “SKY IS DA BEST NOE ONE ESLE IS GUD LIEK SKY” and harassing other people’s opinions about adam (most of the time, not all of them). And that laugh… that laugh man… It’s starting to get obnoxious. :frowning:

Off-Topic
Is this just about GDT or straight up youtubers in general?

1 Like

Most Favourite: Yogscast Sips! No? Just me? My mom possibly? No? He don’t need no explanation! He’s such a magnificent bastard anyway!

Least Favourite: SkyDoesMinecraft and PewDiePie. Okey, lets face it. SkyDoesMinecraft only cares about him self and doesn’t five a living shit about anything. And pewdiepie uploads ONE VIDEO each second day! He makes millions of dollars, and he uploads ONE VIDEO each second day? What a joke.

Favorite: OfficialNerdCubed & YogscastSips. They are just so magnificent. They are the best. Sips is the real, best guy, but Dan is the awesome funny guy. Wait… Sips is also awesome funny. They are both everything positive! :smiley:

Least Favorite: GameChap and Bertie. They have the worst voices, they have the worst personality… I can’t… I can’t listen to them for even 1 minute. They are so annoying, so annoying… SOOO ANNOYING!

Hello Procrastinator

And welcome to Game Dev Tycoon

Yeah i want that video

Imagine
Hello Procrastinators and welcome to Game Dev Tycoon

We could make a mod which adds idiocy as a topic then Dan can make Idiocy Simulator 2014

Another procrastinator! Yeah! Dan 4 World Leader! :smiley:

2 Likes

Vote for LAN party

Pewds!

And… there are too many YouTubers I dont like…

1 Like

@Haxor

…__
…/´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
…/’/…/…/…/¨¯
…(’(…´…´… ¯~/’…’)
…’…/
…’’… _.·´
…(
BROFIST …

/▌
/ \ :slight_smile:

1 Like

lol

Wait, his face are 4 white dots.
We are back to 80s!

1 Like

Hmmm… PewDiePie is probably the 2nd worst youtuber! :wink:

And worst is LineLiar >:C

1 Like

what about syndicate . he is one of mine :smiley:

1 Like

Favourite: kootra & TheOfficialNerdCubed.
Least favourite: PewDiePie; most of his audience is 9 year old kids, his voice annoys me, and I find him the least bit humorous. He edits his clips terribly and only puts them towards the “funny” parts, that aren’t even funny. He also laughs like an idiot.

Yeah…another procrastinator