FAL (Fake Account List)

Recently, there has been a lot of trolls, (most likely the same person but still) trolling others, flaming, and other crap that no one wants here.

I’m making a list for @Charlie, @PatrickKlug, and @DanielKlug so they can ipban any trolls they find here that have to do with this major troll stuff.

Fake accounts

@KizzaGaming_ - Impersonating @Kizzagaming

@Charley - Impersonating @Charlie

(Possibly?) @VitoSpatafore, simply trolling

3 Likes

@apljee Thanks for making this list.
It will help the mods clear up the troll that have destroyed the forums within the last couple of hours

This was going to happen at some time. All this forum needs is stricter moderation and this issue can be dealt with.

1 Like

@apljee It was all the same person btw
just to inform you :stuck_out_tongue:

Never know if VitoSpatafore is a different person.

1 Like

it was the same person, trust me
We said he was trolling then all the shit kicked off like impersonating me and @Charlie
Then he said he was gunna have GDT taken off steam
And he compared making a game that is similar to another game to rape and murder

Why just not deleting the accounts and messages? :stuck_out_tongue:

Because, the person has over 6 IP’s, and can use proxies. Also, deleting the account won’t do much considering he has over 3 accounts already and can make more.

1 Like

Um…Can you list @GameDevSymbiote?

That was another account of @Venomous. He has nothing to do with this

Thanks for the help guys. I’ve tried to clean up the vomit this guy has spewed all over the forum.

3 Likes

No problem @PatrickKlug.
We are glad we could help

No problem, @PatrickKlug. I’m glad I could help.

1 Like

If this happens again and we seem to be offline then it helps when everyone uses the ‘flag’ feature to mark posts as inappropriate. The system will hide posts from new users automatically, if enough people flag it as inappropriate.

5 Likes

I wonder if it is possible to backlist ips with the forum software you have. If the forum software does not support that you may want to suggest them to add it in.

yes, we do that already.

Great! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok then :slight_smile:

Pat, your software is very bad with security. You should try to ban every proxy and Tor IP that comes across your forum, as 1 proxy can easily get somebody past the security measures made by the software on the forum to create a new account.

Exactly!