[ENDED] Game Dev Tycoon Upgrade Mod / Version 0.5.0 / Continued on Game Dev Tycoon Upgrade Mod 2 Topic

Are with UltimateLib and the API active? (both newest version) And, maybe this is caused by Double IDs, are you using any other mods?

Well, the next version was bugged and probably the UME file too, so @KizzaGaming proposed me to merge our mods to TimeZonePack, and I did it! The development will continue in TimeZonePack :smile: This is good for me because I was felling myself bad for adding something to one mod and not adding to other and I can focus on one development, so I donā€™t have to split my time developing between the mods. So, this is all folks!

@supersamuel well, seeing as it says the error is on line 1661, and the mod has 1320 lines, I donā€™t think it was your fault :grin:

1 Like

Wellā€¦ I merged the entire mod (including the next update, that was not released) to TimeZonePack, so if you want to continue with me in my ā€œmodding sagaā€ go there and download it, @KizzaGaming will probably launch the update (with my mod merged) tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

@supersamuel i have imported most of achievements (Some have similar or same criteria). i have imported some engine researches and all platforms (I have not got round to adding the events for them though). That is pre-alpha. alpha will add some more, beta will add the rest and the full version will probably add events for the platforms

@supersamuel And the timezonepack was born xD

1 Like

As @SirEverard fixed the code, the next update will came out here, but the development isnā€™t going to came back, I will continue focusing on TimeZonePack

PS: I donā€™t if I can do this today but I will try :wink:

2 Likes

Today I was finally testing the last update with the fixed code and it worked! Itā€™s nice to see that all my wasnā€™t completely lost, I will do the changelog update the links and launch it! :smiley:

1 Like

Here it is the last update, 0.5.0

Changelog

Topics

• Candy
  • MMA
  • Peasants War
  • Ice Age
  • Freestyle Football
  • Angel
  • Slavery
  • Mercenaries
  • Civil War
  • Party Game
  • Treasure Hunt
  • Capture the Flag

Engine Parts

• Sprite Animation
  • Multiple Companions
  • Artistic Graphics
  • Inspired Soundtrack
  • Rail Movement
  • Turn-Based Combat
  • Turns
  • Races
  • Interactive Buildings
  • Random Generated Levels
  • High Diversity of Enemies
  • Level-Based Enemies
  • Enemies with levels
  • Waves
  • LAN Multiplayer
  • Multiple Game Modes
  • Random Generated World
  • Multiple Camera Options

R&D Researches

• Company Forum
  • All the researches have new images by @iSenzo

Platforms

• vivaPlaysystem Slim
  • Virtual Reality

Events

• Now ALL the consoles have events on launch/retire

Achievements

• Better than Reality
  • Master Developer
  • Opportunist
  • Legendary
  • Historic Story
  • Level Up!
  • My character walks better than I!
  • Better than my conversations!
  • This isnā€™t artificial!
  • Shut Up!

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8d8jcpicomcxttv/GameDevTycoonUpgrade-FinalVersion.rar

The mod looks like itā€™s made by @DzjengisKhan because his mod came like a real expansion pack.
And this looks like an upgrade mod too!

Idea
Unboxing topic. Basically unbox products and then upload to YouTube to get money

The mod is finished, please post on the TZP thread
http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/wip-timezonepack-downloads-removed-due-to-bugs/11170/

Just a quick personal note:

Is the mod discontinued or simply finished? If finished, wouldnā€™t it be better to give the title a [REL] tag instead of [ENDED]? ā€œEndedā€ suggests that itā€™s discontinued or not finished.

He discontinued it, and we imported itā€™s features into TimeZonePack

77 downloads in five days, pretty impressive! Thankā€™s for the support guys, hope you people like the work iā€™m going to do in TZP :smile:

2 Likes

This is discontinued and The TimeZonePackā€™s downloads are removed because of bugs.
wow.

3 Likes

lel

I :thumbsup: your new profile icon :smiley:

1 Like

Thankā€™s! I decided to take a better look at the preferences menu and decided to change my profile icon and put a background on my activity :wink:

1 Like

and now you change it again

1 Like