Downloading Mods

1 Like

Thanks - here is the screenshot. I just have a licenses folder under Game Dev Tycoon, no mods folder

Make a new folder called "Mods"
That should work

I donā€™t think it will

Is that the entire GDT folder on Mac? Could someone verify this, if they got mac? On Windows and Linux there is a lot of libraries and external files around the executable.

1 Like

Thanks, got it working. I found the procedure to find the mods folder on a mac - just looked in the wrong place. Thanks again for the help.

Ugh 8 year olds shouldnā€™t even playing games or being on electronics if they are this misinformed.

I mean seriosly, even when I was 4 years old, I knew nothing about computers but i knew how to put a disc in and install it.

1 Like

I was a computer idiot since I was 7. thankfully, my addiction helped

You were the only one in my C++ topic that actually tried running it via CMD :stuck_out_tongue: So, you have improved since your humble past.

I started with computer when I was 4, (go and sue my parents) and thats why Iā€™m so into programming. I played Sims 3 since I was 5 :stuck_out_tongue:

I started playing TF2, but it didnā€™t lasted long, I looked in on how to mod. Then modding brought me to the internet, internet brought me to other games (Gmod for example), the modding side of the internet brought me to youtube. I saw a lot of people customizing their cars my photoshop (and I learned PS in less than a year). And everything I know now (like GDT modding) was ONLY learned by myself (yes, my parents werenā€™t tech-headsā€¦ If thatā€™s even a thing)

God! I learned a lot in one year!
(PS: Iā€™m not 7 years old, Iā€™mā€¦ wellā€¦ younger than 16ā€¦ much younger than 15)
(PSS: Iā€™ve been using the same computer for 5 years! But I have a new computer)