Do i have to pay for the windows 7 version if i bought the win8 ver?

I tried to buy the game through your website kept redirecting me to the store, so i bought it there, do i have to pay for another GDT game for Win7 or can i get it on it somehow ?

If by ‘the store’ you mean the Windows 8 Store, then you will need to purchase the game again for Windows 7. GHG is working on possibly offering Steam keys to Win8 purchasers if and when GDT is accepted on Steam.

However, if you purchased through the GHG Store (powered by Fastspring), then the Windows version will work on Windows XP, Vista, 7, & 8. and no separate purchase is needed. You will be guaranteed a Steam key if and when they are available, and you can install the game on Linux and Mac too (please limit this to no more than 3 computers at a time)

Well back when i bought it, i didn’t find the game on the Win8 store, i couldn’t find it on the store actually, so i tried through the website, then the website sent me to the Win 8 store. My only intention is to install it on my main desktop pc because my laptop, with windows 8, is barely functioning anymore :confused:

kinda hoping GDT will be greenlit…eventually…any update on the steam status?

Soon™

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz