Did not get Unobtanium, game sold 200+ copies

So basically I developed a MMO without using any expansions and it sold over 200 million copies but I did not the achievement. Also the achievement does not show up in the in-game achievement list is that because it is hidden?
Also, will the achievement work if I continue on an old save , like was there a time this achievement wasn’t available and maybe that is why it didn’t work?

The Unobtanium achievement doesn’t include MMO’s (I think it’s said in the description). And yes, I believe it is hidden

@Haxor has it right!

This achievement pertains only to games, not MMOs, because the sales are based on subscriptions, not units sold. :slight_smile:

The achievement will indeed work at any point of a save, so if you want to try this again, here are a few pointers:

• A really high-seller will always be connected to industry/audience trends and the amount of hype that you’re getting
  • Have a really good, balanced development process (make sure everyone gets enough rest!)
  • Finally, it sometimes helps to pick up a little extra kick from making a sequel to a really successful/well rated game.

Hope this helps you out!