Describe your GDT company!

So, since I haven’t seen a normal GDT thread, I decided to write one.
Title says it all.
My Company
Name:Today Inc.
CEO:Today
Description:We here at Today Inc. make wierd combos and always experiment with new research!

Name: Mitsubishi Motors
CEO: Takashi Nishioka
Description: Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (三菱自動車工業株式会社) is a multinational automotive manufacturer headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. In 2011, Mitsubishi Motors was the sixth biggest Japanese automaker and the sixteenth biggest worldwide by production. It is part of Mitsubishi keiretsu, formerly the biggest industrial group in Japan, and was formed in 1970 from the automotive division of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries.

Did I do that right?

2 Likes

Love that copy And paste :stuck_out_tongue:

Name: Gamers Games
CEO: Scraggy McCwaton
Description: Gamers Games, known for its console Ultra GC 128, the second oldest company next to nintendo that still make console. Started as a small video game enthusiasts, the company was the first company to ever make an official Homebrew Channel for their console. They make console since 1988 to battle between TES and Master System. They usually focus on simulation and rpg. Most of their game family friendly like Ninvento but with better third party support on their console make them a big hit. Since Gamers Games inspired by Ninvento, they also experiment with gimmicks and graphics out of this world. Some if their games also appeared on Vii M such as The adventure of Smith and Game Market Tycoon.

Name: SlimeAcro
CEO: Sully Acroos
Description: Founded before the video gaming crash industry. SlimeAcro is the richest video gaming company nearing E.M and Ninvento. One of its best games is iCity and H-man. And the nicest video gaming company in the world. Develops High Tech Consoles and even more!

Name: Haxor
CEO: Haxor
Description: Hax

That’s the usual way I fill stuff like this. I just dun care

jumps on a Nyan Cat and flies away
with cakes and rainbows of course

Name: Cheap Co
CEO: Rick Colemen
Description: In a not too distant past; a lone wanderer discovers the powers of coding, arting and other dramatically badass shit to do with game development. He, and he only decides to use this new found wisdom for the good of the consumer and develop games that will be dramatically phenomenal and amazing that only 10s or 9s will exist on every review.

But he sadly got hit on the head by a meteor, struck by lightning and trips over a potato on his way home and now suffers from a mental disorder which prevents him from giving money to people.

1 Like

Nice demonic-like paragraph.

Name: Aperture Games
CEO: GLaDOS
Description: Aperture Games is the Game Company that is brought to you by: Aperture Sience Innovation’s. And then there will be cake.

1 word
cheats

Lets go!

Name: Heavy Games
CEO: Samuel Winter
Description: A company where all that matters is great games. Money is like a bonus ( a very great one)!

Suck up. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, making a good game basically guarantees that you make bank.

Name:DigiDreams
CEO: Jeff Dreams
Description: DigiDream is a smaller company, mainly focused on developing games for mobile devices and commonly develop casual games, RPGs, and adventure games.

Name: utoo
CEO: utoo man
We make interesting casual games like our no1 hit, Big f**king orange which celebrates the great combo of fries and coke and romance simulation!

10/10
All Games

The fifth guy is All Games

ikr.

1 Like

United Games
Charlie Brown
Just Simulations and no war. Get the people united in what they are doing and let everyone do the job of others with help of the simulations.

Look at that 3 month necro!

It’s on topic so why not?
I don’t get what’s wrong with that

btw.
@Scriptbee

pls, don’t

kthx

GAHHAHAHAHAH! necro! GAHAHAHAHAHAH!