Croatian Translation

How come the game is translated to Serbian but not to Croatian?

1 Like

Because someone took the time to translate it. Are you offering your services as a Croatian translator?

I’ve never done that lol but I have spectacular knowledge in both Croatian and English language and the words that are used in the game are easily translatable to Croatian as far as I’m concerned. If I were to accept this offer how would I translate it? Do I get some special code file or something?

It will be nice to have Croatian translation :blush:

It nice to see Croatian gamer on this forum :smile:

So who do I contact if I want to translate the game to Croatian?

I have already contacted the developers of the game. And I got the answer that they have a lot of work, and is currently unable to run translation. To write in the forum, so if many more people interested they will see it.

So, I vote for it to be translated into Croatian games. I’m offering to help!

1 Like

Kao da nisu slicni jezici pa vam treba croatian posebno…

1 Like

Jesu, ali ako ima Srpski i Slovenski može i Hrvatski…

Yes, but if there are Serbian, Slovenian and Croatian can be …

1 Like

@PatrickKlug As you can see there are already 3 members of this forum with quality knowledge of both Croatian and English language. When you have time, please open this topic again and I’ll be glad to help, as long as it is not this week.

Hey Guys,

We are sorry for the delay, We have merged the last changes and are ready to open more languages if you are still interested?
You will need at least 2 active moderators with prior experience and enough active community members to participate.

Nope, sorry, when I first heard about translating the game it seemed like an easy job but I’m not experienced nor do I have 2 other active moderators with knowledge of Croatian language to help me out in this…

Thanks for letting us know!