Contract Ideas (Need your Ideas)

Hey guys remember me, the guy who created the CMPack. Well I hope so, ok lets get down to business, if I were to have a Mod with Contracts and some other things what Contracts would you like to see?

Now I mean the names of it, what the Payout should be and what the Penalty should be, please leave all your suggestions below and I’ll be sure to read.

Thanks guys for reading and hope that you have a good idea.

1 Like

I like dis…

I don’t have a ton of feedback but it would be neat if there were some mega contracts that had a good pay out.
You know, something that can be done after completing a Large game and can actually pay the bills.
Of course, the penalties could be very painful haha.

I like your thinking so, you would large brief cases full of money with large contracts.

1 Like

Im not going to say that I have it implemented or anything just tease you

1 Like

Basically yeah…
Just something like creating a soundtrack for a movie or a tv show, creating graphics n such…

Another thing could be “risk contracts” (since you mentioned brief cases) but I’m not 100% sure how it can be implemented… The idea for that would be a huge pay out for some risky work. If you complete the job within the time limit, you’re safe and scott-free… But if you don’t complete within the limit, you either lose a ton of cash or an employee.

great thinking something like a hold up to get a game with a 8 overall for example or else…

something like that saying

1 Like

http://forum.greenheartgames.com/t/official-mod-ideas-topic/11168

this

@Today im just looking suggestions from the community for what they want to see for a maybe up coming mod. This then makes it not only easier for me to read but also easier for the user so that if an idea is already suggested then they will either think of something else or maybe support the idea into what they visualize aswell.

Once done the idea intake process and would request of Charlie to remove this thread as it is of no use to others.

1 Like