Console +++ (mod francais en dévelopement)

je suis en se moment en train de créer un mod ou j’invente des consoles pour le plus grand plaisir de tout le monde ,ces consoles sont de bonnes qualité au niveaux images et tout le reste (il y a par exmple la playstation extreme X et la playstation extreme X 2 et bien d’autre encore en stock.le mod n’est pas encore téléchargable,pour cause JE N4ARIVE PAS A LE TESTER MOI MÊME SUR MON PROPRE GAME DEV TYCOON du coup vous aller devoir atendre pour l’instant les gens

I am by the time creating a mod or I invent consoles for the delight of everyone, these consoles are good quality images and the rest all levels (there exmple by the extreme X playstation and extreme X playstation 2 and many other still stock.le mod is not yet downloadable, because I do not have the arive test myself on my own game dev tycoon suddenly you have to go for atendre yet people

aller tchao tout le monde et a la prochaine

le bold en le italic = no

and is et in French, you dummy!

Hey, for future reference, this is a English-speaking forum. So please provide translations. :smile:

English Translation:
"I am by the time creating a mod or I invent consoles for the delight of everyone, these consoles are good quality images and the rest all levels (there exmple by the extreme X playstation playstation and extreme X 2 and many other still stock.le mod is not yet downloadable, because I N4ARIVE nOT tHE SAME TEST ME oN MY OWN GAME TYCOON DEV suddenly you have to go for now atendre people

I am by the time Creating a mod or I invent consoles for the delight of everyone, thesis consoles are good quality pictures and the rest all levels (there exmple by the extreme X playstation and playstation 2 Extreme X and Many Other mod still stock.le is not yet downloadable, because i do not-have the arive test myself on my own game dev tycoon Suddenly you-have yet to go for people atendre

chao to everyone and next"

#GoogleTranslate :v:

desolate I am french and write in English I use google translation (as) to translate and sometimes mistranslated her, I would do more atention next time but I would put even when a French and English version is I want ie to show that on the site there are french and english modder

désoler je suis francais et pour écrire en anglais j’utilise google traduction (comme la)pour traduire et des fois sa traduit mal,je ferait plus atention la prochaîne fois mais je mettrait quand une même une version francaise et anglaise de se que je veut dire pour faire montrer que sur le site il y a des modeur francais et anglais

1 Like

Aymeric je vais te traduire:
Aymeric say:“I am on this time creating a mod or I invent consoles for the delight of everyone, these consoles are good quality of picture and the rest all levels (there exmple by the playstation extreme X and playstation extreme X 2 and many other still on my stock. The mods isn’t yet downloadable, because I CAN NOT TEST MYSELF ON MY OWN GAME DEV TYCOON suddenly you have to wait for yet peoples.”

I translate by my base of school.
Aymeric fait attention à corriger tes erreurs avant de traduire. Moi j’ai traduis par mes bases de l’école.

merci pour la traduction MiniVinix
Thanks for the translate MiniVinix

Derien c’est normal entre français.
PS: je suis du Nord pas loin de Carvin.

moi chui en mayenne MiniVinix