Community expansion: Let's do this!

Just curious…

What is custom Java code and how is it differ from “normal” Java code? :smiley:

What I meant was that you use your own code other then using the other applications you can get for the game that makes it possible to do topics and other things faster. Does that clear it up for you?

Oh Crap!

I spend some time out of the forums and all of this is happening! I’m not good at coding but anything you guys need me, just say (I could maybe translate it to Brazilian Portuguese)

And, as the title says, LET’S DO THIS!

1 Like

I’ve got some limited knowledge of HTML and Javascript so I’d be willing to contribute something! Just tell me what to do and I’ll stick my finger in the pie!

When will the fourm pop up?

I’m just learning Javascript(it is used for html too) and I can help in translation to Brazilian Portuguese too(much more than programming, because i’m learning the basic)

I think it would be fun if they put it on mobile

I have missed much here.

1 Like

I have an interest in the community expansion but I don’t know how to code or mod. But I could help with other things like publishing and team management. Contact me on Steam: ShadowedDeath or CuppyCakeFTW

According to Discourse, I was tagged somewhere in this topic. It matches the exact time Patrick changed the category too, maybe a bug?

1 Like

Is this still happening?

Not anymore… Sorry… :frowning:

Why is it not happening? :frowning:

idk…

The developers of the community decided to no longer do the project.

No…
THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE

This might not be happening, but if you knew the contents of cloud.nanonical.com we might have been able to hype you again! :smiley:

Will this still be a thing?

I’ll close this because it was cancelled (by the community) and has no chance of going through as it was discussed back then but I think the TAG mod has a chance of becoming something similar… Not sure if they plan to open up development after release though.