Changing letters size, color and maybe font

I like spending a lot of time doing the main page of my topics (see mod my and my modpack) and I fell that are some things missing on the creation of posts (and somethings that are useful, I never saw someone using the “Quote whole post” thing) like, sometimes I want something to be smaller to give focus to another main thing, or I want to change the color of a important phrase to drag people attraction to that thing but I can’t! The lack of this things really suck when i’m creating a post… :frowning:

I will give an example for why this will be useful,(at least for me) in my modpack main post, below every modpack name there’s a description for what this modpack is focused on, my dream is to make that descriptions smaller so they don’t drag so much attention, or in my mod main page there’s an advice to warn people that my mod was merged with Time Zone Pack (I know that’s in the title, but this is just an example) and if I could change the color of things I could put a very vibrant color in that so the person doesn’t miss it!

Well, hopefully you understand my point and agree with me :wink:

PS: Changing font of letters would be nice too but not so useful, it’s just because i’m addicted in the Times New Roman Font :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well if you want small, use the HTML tag for it, like this. The tag name is literally “small”.

2 Likes

You can also use the “size” BBCode tag.

4 is the smallest you can use, 40 is the largest, 14 is default.

[size=25]Hi[/size]

[size=25]Hi[/size]

4 Likes

Thanks! This will help!

[size=5]hi[/size]

Im looking forward to when i can write in Pink!

(I jest, because i’m pretty sure that would horrify codinghorror and PatrickKlug :smiley:)

2 Likes

I think Green would be a better colour. :wink: