Catalan Translation

I create this topic so people who want the game to be released also in Catalan can help. Please, all the people that can help on the translation come and reply!!

2 Likes

I, and the volunteer translation group I represent, tradu.cat, would be glad to participate in the translation :wink:

1 Like

I represent a group of 4 people, and some more “friends” :wink:

I think we 2 could do it, not a “text intensive” game ^^

If possible, I can help with the translation into Catalan of the game.

Hey Guys,

We are sorry for the delay, We have merged the last changes and are ready to open more languages if you are ready?
Do you have at least 2 moderators with previous experience? and enough active people to help?

Sorry for the late answer

Seeing the delay I had given up hope :wink:

I don’t know if toni or Ccs777 is still for it, but my team is ready and willing, and we have 2 moderators, ready, in fact the same 2 members who did unepic translation, myself and another member I can ask to join the forum is toni is not interested anymore.

Regards

How is going on this topic? Is the translation stopped? Has it ever begun? I could collaborate in the translation if it is needed.

We got no answer from greenhearth, and obviously we are not gonna spend our free time with so little interest/support from devs :

If you continue with the project I can help.

Hi, johnnydement! You are a member of “Tradu.cat”, aren’t you? I’ve heard that you are doing a really good job with the Catalan translation of the “Unepic” game. Do you follow Softcatalà’s style book?

Please, is it possible to get an official answer to this topic? johnnydement comes with a translation team, “Tradu.cat”, and here we are some users more expecting to localize “Game Dev Tycoon” into Catalan.

Will you let us translate your game?

Thank you for your attention.

I lost faith some time ago already…

About stylebook, we follow our own, some parts are based directly on softcatala, but we aim for a more informal style, specially with games. You can check our wip style guide in our site

Just mods, I think.