Can you please make a rule that prohibits double posts?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!

1 Like

It doesn’t happen enough to where something needs to be done besides a simple “Don’t double post” every once and a while.

False, IT DOESN’T happen. RIP grammar.

Great job harping on someone’s easily understandable grammar instead of focusing on the topic at hand. Recently, I’ve seen more corrections from you instead of useful and original posts.

Well, it’s kind of like downtime… And the psychological effect of going back to school :sunny:

Since we’re talking about it… Love your lack of a period at the end there, Mr. Corrector. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It is more of a hidden meaning sign. It’s supposed to end the sentence, but that awkward moment is far from ending, I have a lot more to go through, because, mind you, I’m only 12. I know it’s stupid to say my real age but I don’t really care.

Sorry I keep getting an error everytime I try to edit, sometimes the edit works, mostly not
Is anyone else getting errors when they try to edit their posts? Sometimes I can edit, but sometimes I can’t.

Look at the hypocrisy/irony!

I told you for some reason the edit function is trying to f**k with my nerves.

:confused:

Well, I wasn’t being sarcastic.

Who said you were? I was.

ALSO, USE THE BLOODY REPLY BUTTON. I CAN’T SEE THE NOTIFICATIONS IF YOU DON’T DO IT. SO I COULDN’T KNOW THAT YOU WERE STILL TALKING TO ME. IS IT THAT HARD?

Yes.