Can you give me Feedback on my new Outro?

Well I made a little outro, can you give me some feedback?

y shall I click de freddy to subscribe?

That’s just part of my outro bruh. Should I change it to something else?

The contrast isn’t very good (e.g. A really dark Freddy with a really light background). Try using more fitting combinations of colors and shades.

Also, having half of the text be on a white area of the background and the other half on blue area of the background is another thing which should be avoided. Try keeping your text consistent and easy to read.

Not trying to be picky, just trying to help.

1 Like

I saw the outro 3 times. I didn’t notice the twitter icon before the third time i watched it. I would also recommend using a moving video instead of a picture. The length of the outro was good though.

2 Likes

I can’t make a moving video; that’s only in paid programs. Unless you know a free program that does that, I can’t. Thanks for the input though!

Try to find someone who can make one for you. Though, you probably won’t find any quality people to make one for you for free. Here’s an example of a (in my mind) perfect outro.

Why I consider this outro to be “perfect”:

• Good contrast and color selection.
  • Simple yet high quality/resoloution graphics.
  • Not too flashy/vibrant.
  • Great layout.
  • Noticeable but not distracting social media and subscribe buttons.
  • Links to other videos.
  • Links to other videos take up most of the screen. This is good, because this is the thing viewers will care about the most (when it comes to an outro). It also shows that videos/entertainment is the priority, not just getting a sub or follower.
  • Simple and catchy music. Not too loud.

Now he’s a long-time and very popular youtuber, so yours doesn’t have to be as quality as that. But that’s just something to strive towards.

1 Like

Yes!
Best outro ever!
I agree

I gotta say that the length is good either.

1 Like

*too

no
it’s boo
booooooooo!

Sorry

1 Like

You’re just some other users alternate. Stop it.

hmm
Isn’t this yours alt?

bro my alt is pie

But you are addicted to Gabe, this can be your second one…

bro it isn’t me…
plus @Charlie said if I made another alt I would get banned… I cannot live without this forum

It was @Today sock puppet account. :hammer:

How do you know :open_mouth: ?

Because I am awesome :green_heart:

If awesome means having access to the IP logs… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Smarty pants :stuck_out_tongue: