Business Tycoon (Need C# Programmers and Artists) (In-Development)

maybe he no longer work for your project dude,please check hard before you hire anyone

Sorry, I am a little overworked at the moment, I shall be available during the holidays (in two weeks) :slight_smile:

Ok!

Oops :smiley: Best wished to your project dude.I need something to play now lol

cant wait to test the alpha

Hope the art is not too bad :slight_smile:

It wont be. Be positive, don’t be negative.

1 Like

Yay!

Getting lots of things done. I’ll make a small leak, you’ll be able to watch game review shows. You’ll be able to hear their voice and everything.

1 Like

Alpha pls -_-

Not out yet!

Ok
The art is ok but not the best :slight_smile:
And you must draw many room because the player will keep grow and when they get enough money they will change room,like GDT or the game will boring :slight_smile:

Pretty sure he knows this @b_o_phan

Thanks for your input but this is an alpha so don’t be so harsh saying the art is bad :slight_smile: It looks good for an alpha. :wink:

1 Like

Gameplay of the Very Early Build (Not Alpha!).

I know your guys worked very hard but I have to say the art are more worse than GDT
And game GUI need to change very much to become good.However I will keep support this project and do everything I can to make this project grow.Still many hopes,because this is just a very early version of the game

*Sorry for my bad English

Dude, alpha (or pre-alpha) games don’t need good art, the only importance in an alpha (or pre-alpha) game is fluid foundation mechanics, like if you were to plan an FPS, shooting at stuff is probably the most essential mechanic there, so the shooting has to be good, nothing else matters, so its probably better not to critique the art when its obviously not in an artistically presentable fashion.

In the end, ignore the art.

I know! I know !I don’t force anyone! I just give them my feedback!

Don’t be so distressed! And besides, the art wasn’t even that bad.

1 Like

Well each people have difference view and as my view the art isn’t very good but it ok for a very early version of the game :slight_smile: