Business Tycoon (Need C# Programmers and Artists) (In-Development)

Oh my gosh thanks. Can i hire you to be my new idea maker! :wink:

*in game features advisor
just sayin

Got 1 idea tho.
Stocks. Buy and Sell you stocks to other companies to get money. Also you can buy your rival stocks. Once you buy all of your rival stocks. You now own that company.

######just dont be like EA

Also. Is this game is really close to BETA?

1 Like

You know.I already work for you :slight_smile:

Cool beans.

Thanks for the idea! This game currently is in a pause state because I’ve done my part. I’ve got the main key features on the game done. It is very very bare right now. Basically I mean that the game is in alpha 1.0.8. The game is very bare as i said because i’m tight on artwork right now. So no not very close. I’d like the first beta version soon when i get artwork done.

Yeah!Remember:You must give me the beta first lol

Did you have artist?

So does that mean that the development is in a halt?

Yes :wink:

1 Like

That good!Be Business Tycoon artist!

Holy bollocks. 11/10

Artistic Artery of Awesomeness (A3): I can’t say much but just amazing work. Texture and everything is amazing! I rate 11/10!
Artists of America: Brilliant! I can now download this and use it as my own art work! 100/10
Art of the World: Beautiful. 10/11
Uptown_Hoovy: Holy bollocks. 11/10

Yep it’s official. Artist of the year.

1 Like

Contact system please and analyze system too

i want to be an alpha tester

What do you mean by that?

I would really like to help, as I have the C# skills to work this, but I don’t know if I can join anymore projects then I’m already in.

That you can do contact for money and when the product released,you can analyze your product,how fan feel about your product,what is cons and pro of your product

And did we got alpha version?Give it to me pls!!

Alpha is not out yet. I still have many core mechanics to do.

Oh This is an idea from GDT, when you release something,sometime fan will copy it,you can choose punish or not,if you don’t punish you lost money but more fan,if you punish,you lose a big number of fan :slight_smile: