Business Tycoon (Need C# Programmers and Artists) (In-Development)

wow you’ve achieved something

Sure, i’ll give you a playable demo once it’s finished. I’ve thought a bout it and this game will be FREE (Maybe).

I have my own engine that I made in C++ and it works. I does have LOTS of bugs though.
It only supports GUI, TUI, and 3D Games. I made it back when I was so young though and I didn’t even know what a simple

for() {
}

command was :joy:

Possibly, but i don’t like Video Game High School lol

XNA is dead so i don’t think so.

If you are alone,you should make this become open source,people will feel free to help you
Upload to github pls

1 Like

I originally didn’t want this to be open source because I work really REALLY hard on this project getting everything to work. And trust me, IT’S A PAIN getting it to work. And something you work on hard you expect something good in return of it. I’m not expecting ANYTHING after the release of this game but making it open source after working super hard is not fair. For that reason, i’m not making it open source. Plus, whats the point if i’m making mod support? With modding, you basically already change the games code.

*achieved
Get your grammar checked here!
And what did i just achieved?

Oh great.

Alright, I can confirm that time works now.

Oh this seems like a pretty great game. Can you please make an alpha/beta tester list and put me in the list? I’ll try my very best on telling you the bugs.

Also…

1. Can you plan a console developing company?
  2. Can you make Business Tycoon as an office-choosing and building game? MGT is basically GDT but you can build offices and choose different offices
  3. Will you parodying real company names? GDT and MGT had the company names parodied such as (GDT: Nintendo = Ninvento | MGT: Nintendo = Mintendu)?

@gdtsupporter2002

Thanks for the ideas! 1.Yes (I have future plans for business types) 2.I planned this feature would be added from the start. 3. Are you kidding me! Of course i will do that! Anyways, yes you can be a alpha tester. :smiley:

Any discussions can now be moved to the official forums.

Great! PM me for the alphas after they get released. :slight_smile:

I will!
Remember, if you can, please move all discussions to the official forums.

I feel free to become a beta tester too :slight_smile:

PM me to talk more about alpha testing please!

Update: 3 Day delay because of no artwork T_T. I’m sad. :cry:

Anybody got an idea of a timeline of events that occur in the game? Time is working just need to make a timeline now and art so i can release the alpha.

This Office Picture is Temporary. Not The Real One.

Hey I just have a question for you. (again)
How long is this game gonna take till release?
And if the game is almost finish. Just PM the download link to me and ill review it shortly.

Thanks. :slight_smile: