Business Tycoon (Need C# Programmers and Artists) (In-Development)

*achieved
Get your grammar checked here!
And what did i just achieved?

Oh great.

Alright, I can confirm that time works now.

Oh this seems like a pretty great game. Can you please make an alpha/beta tester list and put me in the list? I’ll try my very best on telling you the bugs.

Also…

1. Can you plan a console developing company?
  2. Can you make Business Tycoon as an office-choosing and building game? MGT is basically GDT but you can build offices and choose different offices
  3. Will you parodying real company names? GDT and MGT had the company names parodied such as (GDT: Nintendo = Ninvento | MGT: Nintendo = Mintendu)?

@gdtsupporter2002

Thanks for the ideas! 1.Yes (I have future plans for business types) 2.I planned this feature would be added from the start. 3. Are you kidding me! Of course i will do that! Anyways, yes you can be a alpha tester. :smiley:

Any discussions can now be moved to the official forums.

Great! PM me for the alphas after they get released. :slight_smile:

I will!
Remember, if you can, please move all discussions to the official forums.

I feel free to become a beta tester too :slight_smile:

PM me to talk more about alpha testing please!

Update: 3 Day delay because of no artwork T_T. I’m sad. :cry:

Anybody got an idea of a timeline of events that occur in the game? Time is working just need to make a timeline now and art so i can release the alpha.

This Office Picture is Temporary. Not The Real One.

Hey I just have a question for you. (again)
How long is this game gonna take till release?
And if the game is almost finish. Just PM the download link to me and ill review it shortly.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

The game will take (Approximately) 2 weeks DEPENDING on if i get an artist.

1 Like

how could you make room :slight_smile:

relly

I’m working on a timeline for the events right now. Hard to think of what happens.

you should team up with [Game] Hardware Tycoon

I would love to help you guys out, but I am busy with my own little project that has a team of just me :slight_smile:

You can Always PM for help with art!