Breakdown Frenzy (A game idea that barely took a big amount of effort.)

Well, Breakdown Frenzy is basically earning points from crazy stuff to breakdown (Huh? Huh?) the economy. This is also basically Destruction Simulator 2015.

You can use a bunch of effects to destroy cities, offices, airplanes, businesses and more!

Lets take about stuff in the game.

Madness Chart

Here is a way to chart stuff in the game, and how the game actually charts up abilities in the game.

Level 1- Calm (ML1)
These kinds of options don’t do much damage, but fine for starters.

Level 2- Harmful (ML2)
With these options, you can do a good amount of insanity, and you get cool effects with people and other stuff in a radius.

Level 3- Severe (ML3)

Ok, now we gone from zero to a insane mad-man hero! With this, you can alot of damage in your surroundings!

Level 4- Madness (ML4)

Your now a little too crazy, you have a large radius with upgrading and you can cause EXCESSIVE damage.

Level 5- Catastrophic (ML5)

Almost absurd, i think these options can destroy a whole skyscraper with a single hit. Wow.

Level 6- Rampage (ML6)

You have reached the top of the chart, these options do incredibly insane damage.

Abilities

I’m gonna set these abilities from Calm to Rampage in Madness Levels, here we go.

(ML1)

• Fight- Causes a fight in a radius, bigger if upgraded, and requires 2 people to start a fight. Next 2 versions of this if upgraded is Battle (starts a fight between 6 people) and Riot (starts a fight including guns and weapons within a large radius).

• Traffic- Needs 10 cars, and hacks traffic lights to stay red all the time. The drivers will get annoyed and possibly go on a tantrum. Next upgrade is a city-wide traffic jam (all cars in the city cannot move for 1 minute.).

• Robbery- Must have 1 robber near 20 blocks to a business, that robber will steal items and cash from a store. The only upgrade-able things you can upgrade with this is radius and capacity.

• Sewer Explosion- Must have a wire and a sewer pipe nearby, the wire will drop on the sewer pipe and the pipe will explode. You can upgrade danger and the chance of an explosion.

• Car Crash- Confuse cars to crash into each other, causing cars to get on fire.

This is all for now, ill continue this later, bye.

The streak continues

2 Likes

The Barley did take a large amount of effort.

hueh hueh hueh

I fixed the typo.

1 Like

yeah
I did that on purpose
i attract grammar nazis
yayyyyyy grammar war