Best games on Steam?

Hi I am desperate to find a new game to play but I just haven’t been able to find any games that seem interesting. I would like to know if you have any game suggestions. I prefer games that aren’t RPG or action. So if you know any good games I should try please tell me.

And also I would like to know what you think the all time best games on steam are?!?!?

You can press the pencil icon to edit your post, no need to double post.

all time best games on Steam? Idk duhd, I’d have to play all of them.

One man’s trash is another man’s treasure, and to most people, the games i like to play are their trash. it depends what category you like

Railroad Tycoon 3, Knights of Honor, Stellaris, Hearts of Iron 4, Europa Universalis 4, Democracy 3, Endless Legend, Banished, Anno 1404 + Venice LDC, Project Highrise (coming soon)…

An obvious recommendation would be Civilization V.

Hacknet. A hacking game with some hidden jokes and well-thought scenarios.

Plague Inc. Evolved. A strategy game in which you choose a plague and then proceed to infect and kill the world.

Life is Strange. A story rich game that hits you right in the feels. You play as Max Caulfield, a senior who has found out she can reverse time.

The Black Watchmen. A puzzle game that takes place in real life. You take the role of an agent who solves paranormal incidents.

Mass Effect
Dishonored
The Walking Dead

Thats my personal top 3 games, and all are available on Steam.

Cities Skylines
ETS 2
ATS
Dota 2
TF2

and even Tech Executive Tycoon and Game Dev Tycoon

Top 3 Best Games

Skullgirls (I’m not gonna play it again unless I get a new Xbox One controller)
Mad Games Tycoon
Prison Architect

I’d second that. Additionally, gonna recommend Game Dev Tycoon to earn brownie points with the mods (jk), FTL, Stardew Valley, XCOM: Enemy Unknown (and XCOM 2, probably), Boson X and I’d say the Rollercoaster Tycoon series (besides World, of course).

I’d listen to this guy. He has over 500 games on Steam. :open_mouth:

You can check it on the site