B4A Expansion Pack [Information]

Hello, I am creating (finishing) an expansion that I am doing that will include many things. I will extract a version “beta” soon, but it will not include very much. When I extract the “beta” I will update it normally so that it has more suppressed. These are the main information that you must know about the expansion:

1. The game will be in Spanish, but I will translate it for the Englishman.
  2. The expansion will have of everything.
  3. It is going to be very big, so I will divide it in parts if it weighs very much.
2 Likes

What does it contain?

1 Like

“2. The expansion will have of everything.”

EVERYTHING you say? Hmmm… Im interested. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, I guess that contains malware and black matter either.

1 Like

When two guys had an idea to download the whole internet they managed to create Google, now this guy wants to put everything in a game (in mod form) well he might manage to make a second Google.
But here are some of my topic suggestions:

1. Copyright!
    -If you use the same name as an IRL game you get sued and the game you developed doesn’t get released!
    -Examples:
    Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Mario, The Sims, etc.
    -Plus, you get fined a fee depending on the game size:
    Small Game = 100,000
    Medium Game = 1,000,000
    Big Game = 10,000,000
    AAA Game = 100,000,000

2. Random (IRL) Events
    Examples:
    911 attacks
    UFO Landings
    JFK assassination
    -The different events can simulate how your game does in the market!
    Examples:
    Action games wouldn’t be effective after a brutal event (JFK assassination, 911)

3. Time Travel!
    -Go back in time to fix your unsuccessful games
    -Go to the future to see the game trends to have more successful games

These are just some of my suggestions I know you’re gonna add a lot more (because you said it was gonna contain everything!).

1 Like

After 1980?
lol
it was in 60’s I belive.

You forgot that this is a mod so it does not necessarily mean that it follows the game’s 35 years in the past timeline, now does it? So if this guy decides on what year he is going to start the game then that’s gonna decide who is right. And you forgot that this mod contains… EVERYTHING! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think you are over-hyped.

2 Likes

If you have played the game being over-hyped is a relative thing in the game industry. If you get an interview you get to decide whether you are gonna be modest or say it is gonna be a hype game, lurvaz (the guy who started the topic) chose the option: “Hype Game” (or mod) so it is but normal for us to get over-hyped, if the mod does well, its gonna get good responses from the prior decision. If the mod ends up going horrible well then the decision to call it a hype mod will reflect badly on him and his future mods (if ever). :stuck_out_tongue:

Person, I think you misunderstood me.
And I am pretty sure that YOU are the only one over-hyped.

1 Like

To whom do you address it then? :grinning:

Lol #so true

Guys, the mod will contain normal things: consoles, topics and new investigations to create a motor. But the mod won’t contain investigations of lab. The mod will be in spanish, sorry, but next, will be in english :slight_smile: I CAN’T PUT MORE DETAILS.

Dawh. That wears down the excitement.

1 Like