Anything New w/ Making Mods?

So, it’s been a while since I released my kind of crap, barely functioning mod 'MOAR Computers" in March 2014. Is there any new stuff I have to be aware of to make a slightly-less-crappy-and-with-more-features platform mod these days?

Also… did ya miss me, guys? :stuck_out_tongue:

Browse the Workshop.

and no, I don’t have idea who the hell are you

srsly

2 Likes

But… I thought we was fwiends ):

We can become now :smiley:

what kind of name is lil shat es pugs?

My old one. And it’s lils-hates-pugs.

But they are so cute :smile:

2 Likes

This is what this thread is now.

Charlie. I explained this to you before. I don’t hate pugs. My cat lils does. Nub.

I will be working on a mod that extends the storyline by adding many complex and nice events. Though the mod will probably not go beyond my hard disk if you guys don’t support me. I need:
Anything that I can add to an event, (GDT.addEvent in the modding API), someone to help me should I get stuck tracking a bug, and someone to answer my questions for modding. I can’t really promise anything right now since I’m still designing the events. But if this mod ever sees the light, no suggestions will be accepted until version 1.2 or 1.2.5

What are your questions for modding?

1. Is there anything other than money, fans and hype that you can adjust using n.adjustXYZ? (n stands for new Notification, this is nested in the decision outcome part, when you make a complex event)
  2. What tips can you give me for modding?
  3. Is there anyone I can cooperate with so he can help me with making the mod?
  4. What would you think about the work I’m talking about?
    P.S thanks for asking :smile:
  1. ermm I dunno really, but these 3 are.
  2. don’t ever never use UME and UL, don’t make too overhaul mods (like 100 platforms or something)
  1. Eh well… I don’t play GDT anymore, and I’ve never used mods like this, I don’t really like them, but others probably will.