Any Tycoon games involving hardware design?

Hmm… if I could see your computer I guess there is more pirated games then you say. As long as I have no proof I can’t blame you. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why Do You think so D: ?

When people are pirates they most likely have a lot more pirated games/software on their PC then how much they say they have. :stuck_out_tongue:

How did You got that knowledge, huh?

CUZ U AR A PAIRAT, ARRRGH!

Well that’s offensive. I’m not a pirate and all and telling me that I am is not very nice is it? You just admitted that you are but that doesn’t mean everybody else is. You having no feelings for creators of a game doesn’t have to mean that I don’t have it. Also, you are the cause for game companies adding DRM to their awesome games. Much like SimCity.

Who said that I have no fellings for creators of GDT?

Okay, You did. Why do You think so?
I pirate a “demo” of a game, and then I buy it and uninstall that pirated version, or just uninstalling it, when the game is bad.

I also don’t like peoples who pirate indie games, but the way I am pirating is thing for which pirating is destined.
On all torrents there is
If You like the game, BUY IT!

It is their first game and they will need money to make more awesome games. You in the first place didn’t care because you just wanted the game. It was all about the game but the creators? No, why would I give about them.

Why would you pirate (a what you call) demo of the game when there already is a demo available? You don’t need to pirate one, they helped you already. What are you doing for what they did for you? Helping them to be flushed through the toilet.

When the game is bad, why do you even pirate it in the first place? You have enough places where you can check out if you like it or not. YouTube videos, reviews, friends etc. You don’t have to try it out by pirating!

No? Pirating isn’t destined for the way you do it. Pirating is destined for the people who are too lazy to look for a demo or review and therefore just pirate it and then have it without supporting their creators. That’s how pirating started. You think pirating games is right, right? You can also pirate movies. ‘Yeah it’s just a demo for if the movie is good.’ You’ve already seen the movie now. You don’t even want to buy it. ‘Just pirating a CD’. You have listened to all the songs now, what now? These statements make no sense.

Yeah? Does that make any influence on people? No it doesn’t! Also, if the torrent creator wants you to buy it, WHY would he even make the torrent? 99% of the people getting it via a torrent DON’T BUY IT after they played it, because they will always have the pirated version on their computer. Why? Because they’re too lazy to find out if the game is good and then they will never think about buying it again. Pirating is illegal and you don’t want to admit it. You know it is illegal. You’re being illegal.

Guys, keep it on-topic please :slight_smile:

I think You said, that the videos isn’t all the gameplay, and it’s better to play it Your own.

Demos…
You can’t do anything in them.
I want to have all the gameplay, I can’t just Pow I bought the game.
I need to see EVERYTHING What is in it.

I don’t.
I, just like I said need to really know is that game good.

Why 99%?
Why always the 99%, in every adversitment, every sentence, It’s everywhere, it’s eating us! 99% of us!

Why we are discussing about that in topic like

" Any Tycoon games involving hardware design?"

You just have other opinion, and I have other.

I totally agree with that. You have to play games on your own. How? BY BUYING IT! NO PIRATING![quote=“Haxor, post:30, topic:10469”]
Demos…You can’t do anything in them.I want to have all the gameplay, I can’t just Pow I bought the game.I need to see EVERYTHING What is in it.
[/quote]
You don’t need to see everything. Read reviews, watch YouTube videos: hey! I know what’s in it now! Or just play a REAL demo!

Pirating isn’t right, but you still do it? That doesn’t make sense. Your whole statement doesn’t make sense at all.[quote=“Haxor, post:30, topic:10469”]
Why 99%?Why always the 99%, in every adversitment, every sentence, It’s everywhere, it’s eating us! 99% of us!
[/quote]
Well… that’s just stupid.

Yes, but YOUR opinion is illegal. Mine is legal. That’s the whole point of this conversation.

You know pirating is illegal (or bad in your language), why are you even doing it then?

Don’t make me call Charlie.

Please, Be Last Post In This Topic

Because reviews, videos and demos doesn’t say all about the game.
And, if I buy the game anyway, is that REALLY SO BAD AND WORST AND BADDER?

Do It.
I can’t stop, if LineLiar can’t D:

It’s still bad to pirate games, what way you twist it doesn’t matter. ILLEGAL! Yes, it is REALLY SO BAD AND WORST AND BADDER. Reviews, videos and demos indeed don’t say all about a game. THAT’S WHY YOU HAVE TO BUY IT. Come on, you’re talking real bull:green_heart: at the moment. Just stop, you know you’re wrong. :frowning:

LineLiar stahp please

I will not as long as @Haxor think he’s right. :slight_smile:

@LineLiar @Haxor
Don’t hijack other peoples threads :angry:

Lol. ‘hijack’ made me laugh. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why hijack? That’s sorta funny… really is.

Should I delete those posts?