Any more news on Game #2

@PatrickKlug Its been almost 7 months and still no new news on your new game. Could you give the community some more info on Game #2

2 Likes

Hahah this reminds me of an event in GDT ^^. Anyways can you do it in a hyping way? I don’t know how, but if you can, it would be great.

How? Can you show us any proof that your case is real?

I don’t remember a event about this?

Scenario #1: You forgot to name your second game and it will be named: Game #2
Scenario #2: Trough development, you will see a screen message pop up with the text: “…Can tell us more about it’s next game?”

2 Likes

I never saw the 2nd one happen lol.

Make sure you are on the latest version. This event was added for the Steam release.

Oh okay, so any news?

Right now, we know it’s 3D and uses the Unity engine.

Greenhearts second game (My predictions):

Game #1: Bussines Tycoon
Game #2: GDT 2
Game #3: Computer Dev Tycoon

These are my predictions :wink:

Not to be rude but it’s:

Game #1: GDT
Game #2: Bussines Tycoon
Game #2: GDT 2
Game #3: Computer Dev Tycoon (Most likely not as computers will probably be merged into GDT 2)

1 Like

I feel like they’ll eventually do something else besides just tycoon games.

Dude, i mean their (next) game. Game #1, #2 and #3 are suggestions for their second game, not their actual games :wink:

Agree

1 Like

We just added a new page to our website:

While this doesn’t really provide much info, we wanted to make it clear that we are indeed working on a new game. Sorry that we can’t provide you more details yet, other than that we are super excited to be working on this :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was worried it wont be a simulation game. Atleast there are more information now :smile:

How far are you in to the development? What would be your estimated release?