Any game that's like Game Dev Tycoon?

I have a shitty pc: 1,7Ghz Dual Core Processor and a AMD Radeon 7340. And i can run it :wink: I can also run TF2 on medium settings and i have a stable 45-80FPS. And i also can run XCOM: Enemy Unknown on medium settings and a stable 30-40FPS

1 Like

Pfft. I have Family Graphics and processor. Iā€¦ I canā€™t run XCOM or TF2ā€¦ #FirstWorldProblems

1 Like

I feel ya. sobs

1 Like

ha
I have 2.7Ghz Quad Core Processor and AMD Radeon 6700
beat that

Congrats !
I have a :
2.7 GHZ PENTIUM CORE, yes, PENTIUM
BEAT THAT
P/S: its 11 years old now, so shitty :stuck_out_tongue:

This is the crappiest PC MASTER RACE ever.

omg
yes
finally someone said that

Maybe, but stillā€¦ justā€¦ donā€™t, ok? Itā€™s not coolā€¦

What is not cool?
GameBiz 3?

what

1 Like

Looking down on flash games, thatā€™s not cool

itā€™s not cool, yes
but I hope you didnā€™t mean that GB3 is a flash game

I agree not cool,
No, I wasnā€™t refering game to game biz 3 being a flash game, I was referring to Game corp being a flash game, I am not sure what they made it Game Corp DX, when it was put on Steamā€¦

Well, itā€™s 3 euro, so itā€™s not expensive. But still, why would I pay anything for this

so yes I agree

k

Iā€™m currently working on Startup Company, a game greatly inspired by GDT. What do you guys think?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=558426842

Please notice that Iā€™m super super early in the process. Much will still change! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow, you joined 4 minutes ago and you already blend in haha :sunglasses: Welcome to GHG Forums. Also, cool game you are working on :wink:

1 Like

Haha yeah, I never noticed the forum until now. And when I saw this thread I obviously had to reply :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks! Appreciate it!

1 Like

omg
yes, yes please!
Only thing that I donā€™t like (although itā€™s pre-alpha) is the number of employess you can hire. It feels itā€™s not enough, but you could develop AAA games with 6 employess in GTD, soā€¦

Also, what products will you be able to develop?

Painis Cupcake :smile_cat:

1 Like

Awesome that you like it!

Youā€™ll be able to unlock additional rooms in the office but also additional floors. Iā€™m targeting a max of 20 employees, but maybe more if it makes sense.

Currently your product is just a generic internet product. You can select a free or paid business model. I may add more complexity to this later on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

maybe ?