Another Another GDT ideas topic!

So… In the time that my mom shut down my internet (which give me facepalms). I have a few more ideas for the game GDT (10/10) and the sequel GDT 2 (11/10)

Okay, lets go to the main business (or… whatever it is)

1. Upgrade the Hardware creation. I LOVEEEEEEE that we can make a console in the game. But make an ability to make Virtual Reality console (Remember the Virtual Boy ? Man that sucks), phones, and super computer ! (which can buy by companies like google, facebook…)

2. Add scenario mode. In this mode, you can chose many of scenerios like :

Near bankrupct: You start as a bad game company and near the bankrupct, can you survive and push the company forward?

Oops: In this scenario, you are little bit like Atari. And because you little bit like Atari, you caused the gaming crash of 1983. Now the company have bad reputation and alots of anti-fan. Can you fix the deadly mistake ?

No money !: You are a pro hacker and get aressted. Now, with no money in your pocket. Can your company be the best of the best ?

Thats all

Why would being arrested leave you with no money…?

@WaveJones. I think you lose all your belongings in some country’s if you get arrested. But if you get arrested in a first-world country, I guess you won’t lose all your belongings and you can just pay a lot of money on advocate’s and other stuff to let you free.

I see where you got that word from, but it’s called lawyer and not advocate. It’s called “advokat” in Norway too. Also, there is no apostrophe as plural words simply have an “S” at the end. :slight_smile:

This made me laugh and I don’t know why, but you are correct though. I need to learn how to NOT put an apostrophe ‘s’ after every word in 'Engli’sh’s <<< Just kidding. :wink:

Okay guys, i will add more ideas. And fix the No Money scenario. But hopefully Greenhearts Games can add all the ideas to GDT 2

s’o funny
anyway’s
why don’t you po’st in the original idea’s thread?

Whu-- Wha-- Whazzup?

I think this should be the CEO for GDT 2, well, maybe in the later stages when you’re a trillionaire

The amount of ideas topics; with ideas which have already been said like millions of times is a bit silly… so i wanted to be a bit silly.

Flex Plexico snorts Coca-Cola?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

1 Like

Sexy and Flexy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

1 Like

It would be nice to have multiple development teams so you can work on multiple games at the same time