Anime and Cartoon Dev Tycoon

Sorry if I simply made this too soon, but I had these ideas in my head that seems really cool that it deserves to be in a developing game codenamed Game #4.

Basically you start off either in the the 80’s or the 90’s as you choose to develop TV shows, anime, movies, or other stuff. Like Game Dev Tycoon, you can research some topics, research target audience, market your cartoons, anime, movies, etc. on TV, radio, magazines, behind the scenes reports, and other special ones, research multi-genre, multi-topics (lol), and multi-networks, and research sequels. Like this, there is a sequel on one of these anime called “Highschool DxD” named “Highschool DxD New”.

There should also be fictional companies that make fictional cartoons and anime, or even real and actual companies that makes real and actual cartoons and anime such as Spongebob and Gurren Lagann (Aniplex, Funimation, Viacom, Disney, etc)

There can also be events on the shows and anime. There are original events just like the GDT ones, but there are additional ones, like the ones that the fanboys and fangirls decided to make the fanarts of the anime, cartoons, and movies, and you can either stop them, or let them be.

Also, like Game Dev Tycoon it should have genres such as hentai, action, comedy, drama, adventure, etc, and topics such as post-apocalyptic, yuri, magical girl, etc.

Other ideas, Staff parties on holidays, giveaways, s’more critics, pre-orders, Season DVDs, renaming show (incase it has typo), delays, changing cost of the anime for sale, keeping the anime and shows on the market until choosing to take it off the market, take off market button, movies of cartoons and anime, seasons on anime and cartoons, and buying comapanies and games.

Yeah so that’s all the ideas I could ever come up with. (btw this may or may not get any replies soon)

yesyesyesyes anime tycoon

Surely this would be a much better game if it was part of a TV studio tycoon or something. I wouldn’t use the word ‘dev’ either. while it’s correct in it’s meaning, i wouldn’t feel like it fits.

Honestly, i’d like to see something like empire tv tycoon but on a much larger scale and a lot more capabilities (and in a style similar to gdt).

1 Like

Anime Studio Story by Kairosoft… (Android & iOS)

I didn’t knew this game already existed, but I want there to be another anime + cartoon game developed by another company. (Ignore last reply)

Ye, I’ve played that
It gets repetitive and tbh it’s very similar to all the other Kairosoft games
also you can’t do hentai in it - 2/10

Lol i had the same idea :0 (btw is this thread dead?)

There are still a few people active on this forum, but nothing special really. If the GHG Forum stays, then it will get more active once their second game ‘Tavern Tycoon’ releases and the fanbase gets bigger (and catch up with the loss of fans too.)

Guess you can say, we are the “Chosen ones” :smiley: