[Android Platform] Three Suggestions

Suggestions.

Could you move the bar a little bit higher? Those Sliders, the vertical rectangle one, is blocking the +++? view.

"Someone on your team has reached experience level 5!"
"This unlocks special training item called Boost"
"Only do it once the character has at least 500 design or technology points"

The text appears at the wrong office, I understand It only appears when “someone” reaches Lv.5, but could you guys add a different text?

For example, when the player did not reach Office 1:
"You have reached level 5, this unlocks a special training item called Boost. Although, you would need to reach your first office in order to acquire the ability."

Noticed I did not include the “500 design or technology points” text? This is simply because it’ll make some players be confused on How to. Meaning they’ll be asking these ridiculously simple questions that can easily be founded if they kept playing.

Here’s another text,
When you reach Lv.5, already in an office, but no staffs:
"You have reached level 5, this unlocks a special training item called Boost. Only do it once your character has at least 500 design or technology points. In addition, this can also apply to your staffs, that is… if anyone is working at your office."
Put a little lame pun in the end.

Last one text suggestion:
Reached Lv.5, But did not train yourself Staff Management
"You have reached level 5, this unlocks a special training item called Boost. Only do it once your character has at least 500 design or technology points. In addition, It can also apply to your staffs… Seriously? why haven’t you already trained yourself Staff Management?"
Another Lame Pun I added.

Again, the text does not have to be exactly. In fact, you guys can change the text to your taste. After all, it’s a suggestion.

One more, Could you also add an option in the Advanced Options section:

• Progress Offices Level Until…
    *Don’t progress me at any office’s
    *Office 1
    *Office 2
    *Office 3
    *Hardware Lab
    *R&D Lab
    *HW + R&D Lab

Thanks for the suggestion. That’s definitely a valid point and your changes would work well but we will keep things as they are.

The game isn’t meant to be played only in the garage level. I get that some players do this as a challenge and you can totally play the game only in the garage but we don’t want to complicate our tutorials by catering for this specific niche.

The tutorials, while not entirely accurate, do a good enough job to convey what is needed. Adding different variations only introduces more complexity and possibility for translation errors and mistakes.

EDIT: Fair point re. the bar layout. We’ll discuss.

Well a PC mod added one man machine as game mode, maybe it would be cool to see the gamemode on Android/iOS too, and possibly even in the main game on PC.

As stated, the game isn’t meant to be played in the garage only. We have no plans to change this.