An Painful Gamebreaking glitch where I can't make games

There’s an Error or a Bug in GDT according to the game there’s a “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘experience’ of null (file:///E:Steam/Steamapps/Common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/Commpressed/codeNw.js:1713) Please Restart The Game” The Enabled Mods were: The GDT Mod API, Cheatmod By Kristof1104 (Don’t Ask), UltimateLib by Chad Keating & Fransecsoc Abbattisia (Or Something), ScholseExpansion by Schossole, Ulitmate Achivements By Chad Keating and Franseccso Abbita(Ok at This Point I’m Spelling all of them wrong), Topical Topics by Bazingaboy13, ExtendedGDT By FIrechos, EntendedGDT Achivements also by Firechaos, Space Expansion Pack by NE0N_, The RPT Expansion Pack by Zyperspace, The THW Topic pack by AndroidWG, Monkey’s Expansion by Calvinthemonkey1, Into the Future by nickifr, Disturber Expansion by Disturber, Ultimate game pack 1.2.2 by aze of craze, Ultimate Game pack by Vbnilexe something like that, And Custom Computer by unlucky4ever. The Game Version is 1.5.25, Platform Windows and I got the game from Steam and this took me a Long time to write it I hope you know how to fix it.

First of all, you should not be using that many mods. Secondly, don’t use UltimateLib or any mods that require it.

Also, why didn’t you just copy/paste the error?

Hey, The bottom line is that your save game has become corrupt by bad mods.

you will probably find it helpful to check out our modding FAQ:
Official Modding F.A.Q
Especially:
If i want to deactivate a mod can i continue playing on my save game?

‘Most likely not. You will need to start a new game if you deactivate any mods.
Creating a backup of your save files before using mods will ensure that they are not permanently corrupted’

We can not support errors caused by mods or edited save games so I would suggest starting a new game.
To do this, as soon as the game hits the ‘click to continue’ screen press the ‘escape’ key and select ‘new’ from the menu. Be sure to not have any mods activated if you want to maintain the integrity of your new game. The error message may remain but once closed via the ‘x’ it should not recur.

If you have any further questions just let me know.