Already bought the game

Hi i loved game dev tycoon got to year 40 but a virus ate my hard drive and we had to get a new computer. Is there any way to get the not pirated free version? I SWEAR I ALREADY PAYED FOR IT sorry caps.

As in I payed the money but lost the game

Did you buy the game on steam or through the GHG store

I bought it off the site when it was first out for sale

The email is from orders@fastspring.com
And welcome to the forums :wink:

Cool thanks dude but my inbox has over 1000 emails but ill look

I just look through my email AND did email search but nothing guess I deleted the email

1 Like

contact orders@fastspring.com

3 Likes

Heya @Jaxin_Elliott and welcome to the forums!

Latest version
Steam (Windows, Linux, Mac): 1.4.6
Windows: 1.4.5
Mac: 1.4.5
Linux: 1.4.5
Windows 8 Store: 1.4.2 (x86/x64/ARM)

How you re-install/update the game depends on which edition you purchased.

For the Windows 8 Store edition, please sign in to the windows 8 store on your windows 8 PC, with the account credentials you used when you purchased the game. From here navigate to the user control area to redownload any purchased apps.

For the Standard edition please refer to the original order fulfilment email from our distributer Fastspring, this contains all the download links for each supported platform and a link to your personal order page which contains your free Steam key. Please note that the Steam key is for your use only. If you no longer have this email please contact orders@fastspring.com and ask for your order fulfilment email to be resent.

For the Steam edition please download and install Steam on your computer. Sign in with your existing credentials and from there you can find any purchased games in your library.

For the Humble Store edition please visit https://www.humblebundle.com/ and sign into your personal account page to access any purchased games. From here you can download them.

If you are having difficulties and purchased from a distributor not detailed above then please let us know which distributer you purchased from and we will help you further.

3 Likes