A small recap of 2014 and some hints on our next projects

So hang on, what engine did you use for Game Dev Tycoon? Game Maker?

No engine. We made it from scratch using HTML5. You can see a full list of tech in use on our credits page.

2 Likes

this just confirmed my theory of a new game

They announced this back in november :stuck_out_tongue:

Will you guys be beta/demo’ing the games for feedback? Or are you going to go along the lines like GDT where you release the game and patch as you go?

EDIT:

not being greedy! I promise! I just want to know out of curiosity. TB really banged up your earlier build of GDT and I’m assuming/recommending that you guys are going to have some testing before going with a full release.

Yes, at some stage we will do beta testing but that’s a long way off still. We definitely learned this lesson from the GDT launch. Pity, that TB never adjusted his video to reflect our changes. I think we pretty much solved most of his complaints.

3 Likes

Yeah, I was pretty sure you would do some sort of beta testing.
I know you guys are far from releasing any kind of beta, I was just curious what actions you guys are going to take with your new projects.

Man that sounded kind of deeuuuuchhhyyy… I really don’t mean any bad guys!

What’s TB?
Terabyte? Tuberculosis?

3 Likes

I think they talking about The Cynical(if that’s how it’s spelled) Brit or Total Biscuit.

1 Like

I’m glad to see you guys grow and be able to tackle a larger project. I’m excited to hear more. Also looking forward to a good sequel, for once.

i can wait for game #2, i hope you don’t disappoint me

HYPE HYPE HYPEEE!!! I played gdt for a HELL of a long time last year and still play it sometimes now! The concept of a new GHG game makes me want to shout let alone GDT 2!!! :smiley:

Their next game will not be gdt 2. I read it on the website.

What size will the game be? Small, medium, large or AAA?

What type of graphics will there be? 3d Graphics v4/v5 or something?

Will te game be released for grPhone or grPad?

Never heard of the mobile one but I imagine he’s talking about the late 90s Bullfrog game.

1 Like

hao can you not know the GOOD Dungeon Keeper u twet

twet

I mean
You can-not know it… but…
It was just amazin’ in 90’s and the crap game is more popular, not fair!

Except you probably didn’t live in 90’s, this game had advertisements, gamin’ is more popular now + it’s EA

DK Means Donkey Kong oh man

1 Like

So much excitement. So much funny game

6 paragraphs. 2 new games.

6/2 = 3.

3 sides of illuminati triangle

IlluminatiConfirmed

AND

6 paragraphs, 3 sides of triangle with 1 side width, 1 side length, 1 side height.

IlluminatiConfirmed

AND

3D engine

3 sides of triange

IlluminatiConfirmed

I think I’m getting desperate.

So did I. Now, we’re going off-topic, maybe we should shut up before :hammer:

1 Like