A new project of Simulation Game for GreenHearts Games

I present you the project

You begin like GDT , you have no one know you , but in my game , you make video as a youtuber and your video can get some sucess if you choice the good things to use or the good theme . After you create the video , this will be noted like the games in GDT , this note , will say some things.
First one , if the video will make lots of views or not
Second one , if this video do some success so , il you put a intro of community channel , you can be upload on this channel and grown faster on subscribers
Third one , if you send the video at community channel and this video is bad , you can lost subscribers or stay at your number of subscribers .

So I present you very fastly the project , if you like it , thanks to you to answer me about the project

There are a few YT sims out there already. However, implementing a more involved social media aspect would be cool.

Why not add some partner at this YT adventure or some other youtubers implainting for cooperation to grow up faster, add also social media who permit you to growup alos faster or get some other help and if the principal project likes , I will search lots of more thinks to do in this game

They are now only occasionally updating with bug fixes and small patches. There is talk of a GDT 2 but that’s way down the road. At the moment, Greenheart Games is busy working on Game #2.

Sounds cool! I’m sure if you asked some people on the forum would give you good advice into how to make it. I personally recommend GameMaker:Studio if you are more advanced and have a big budget but for a cheaper, better option for beginners check out Stencyl!

Stencyl Website

I agree, i use GameMaker: Studio and it’s great.