[WIP] CompetitorMod by kristof1104 & DzjengisKhan

Sick man, this is some really awesome mod!!

2 Likes

This looks really awesome. I’ve always wanted to see some competition in this game.

2 Likes

I dont get how it works. But looks nice anyway.

That looks epic

2 Likes

how many competitors will there be?and will there be a scroll bar to browse through the competitors and will you be able to name your competitors and will there be option to not get a notification when someone releases a game?

1 Like

I’m gonna throw some idea’s out there I don’t know if they are doable or not but you did ask :wink: maybe add a fame or shame meter to them and fans too.

Could also try a feud system that could mess with their fans and fame.

Maybe a ghost system where your past play through is the competitor.

You thinking of linking them to their consoles too?

Looks like it will be Awesome :smile: Thanks for starting it.

Edit:I’m thinking since they seem to have money could have events like Celeb advertising that they have to offer them more than you to get it so you can bankrupt them.

What you should do is have a menu pop up at the start and you can either disable or enable or change the names of famous companies. Like ninvento and stuff. Great mod! :smiley:

Wow the Cheat Mod and now this good job. @kristof1104 I hope you are going to apply for a job at Greenheart games.

3 Likes

Hey @kristof1104 think you can add this to the mod?

ayyyyyy
no stealing from evogamer’s past posts

So, you want ideas, huh?

How about this:

The other companies actions’ can affect your sales, profits, and fans

eg;
-company name- has released a game, right after we just released ours! I hope this doesn’t effect sales…

Sales will drop because their game is newer.
etc

2 Likes

You may want to put this in the modding section @kristof1104.

Cant wait to see the mod, it looks great

It is a common idea I believe when someone begins a Competitor Mod so no stealing required :smile: .

Awesome!: -)

@kristof1104
Let me know when you get a working beta up and i will add it to the mod list! :smile:

2 Likes

will they be releasing games on our consoles if is it popular ? [ i know stupid question >.>]

2 Likes

When this is done you should try to get it to multiplayer…or show the devs it and maybe they can branch off of it.

Any updates? When can we expect a release? I can beta/alpha test.

I Would like to see a beta or a alpha test for this mod, it looks pretty amazing to compete in other companies just like in real life. Also apljee happy birthday. :smile: