[WIP] Camelot Expansion Pack - 0.2.5.2b

Hi! Wellā€¦ got a problem after updating to a newer mod version - after pressing the Find Publishing Deal button game crashed with the next error.

{"Message":"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of null","URL":"file:///D:/Games/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js","Line":954}

Tried re-installing, re-enabling mod and UltimateLib, clearing the game cash - no use. Would appreciate any help on the issue. Thanks in advance! = )

:clap: Congrats to 10k views :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Confirmed. Looking into this.

1 Like

Pushed a new version that should have fixed this. Let me know if you still have trouble.
And make sure you are using the latest version of UltimateLib

3 Likes

Great thanks for a quick response! Tried it few minutes ago andā€¦ still an error but a bit different one ( see the last number):

{"Error":{"Message":"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of null","URL":"file:///D:/Games/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js","Line":964}

In case:

1. Using the latest UL;
  2. List of other mods I have: InfoStatsMod by @alphabit, Khanā€™s Expansion Pack Mod by @DzjengisKhan, Better Error Handling by @Jari;
  3. Have cleaned the cache and re-enabled all the mods one by one once again.
  4. The only thing I havenā€™t done this time is restarting campaign. Used the recent save instead. Unfortunately canā€™t do it right now, will do tomorrow.

Hope this will help in fixing. Much appreciate your work! Great mod, keep on ^^

1 Like

Version 0.2.5.2b pushed.

With a little help from @alphabit this should fix the issue :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome! Now it works, even with the old save-file. = ) Many thanks again for a quick fix ^^

1 Like

The Mod is bugged you unlock everything as soon as you unlock game engine Iā€™m using Camelot With the Gamedevtycoon Upgrades mod.

As you can see on this page Iā€™m unlocking everything at once when I shouldā€™t really is lame I loved the mod but I cant use it so great

In the page, all the things you unlock are from my mod, I dunno why this happens, because I added a criteria to ALL the engine parts, maybe this is bug in UME, I will talk to @alphabit

I have a problem with this mod. The problem is that Iā€™m not able to scroll down in the console menu please help

I believe this is from Khans expansion. Update that mod to the latest version and it will work for you :smile:

1 Like

They are big ERRORā€¦ The grid in year 25 go to my 200 bilonsā€¦ but my games ionly maximum 50 milionsā€¦ thats error is big because i shot no do games because the grid come to my 200.000.000.000 milionsā€¦ This is a bug? i have a image but the web dont can place to this web

And give to my in 30 seconds 25 T//ā€¦ this is anormalā€¦ i cant play with this

@SirEverard Knows about that already.

while looking at this thread I saw a Poll Vote for the next feature to be added to Camelot and I voted for other (Post in thread), I donā€™t know if anyone else agrees with me or not but I would love to be able to create DLCs for my games and while looking at the list Iā€™m also interested in two other feature that would make things interesting during game play and those two feature areā€¦Release Date and Patch Games so that way if something went wrong while developing a game I would release a patch that would make my fans happy with the game and not cause me to lose fans because of some bugs that werenā€™t fixed.

Great mod. Tried it together with some others (Expansion Mod, TweakMod and InfoStat) on a fresh GDT install on my (new) mac.

And the feature of showing the engine on the game history page is apparently not working correctly:

This is on a fresh save started after activating all mods (and restarting GDT). The last two games on that save were already produced with an engine. While i can still get that information through the InfoStatMod, you may want to have look at it.

1 Like

Believe this is a side effect of the new topic search feature in Khans pack.
#WorkingOnIt

1 Like

Iā€™ve got one problem with this mod, I donā€™t know if itā€™s a bug or Iā€™m just impatient but, I have created a new game with this mod and the ā€œExpansion Packā€ mod.

I clicked ā€œAdvanced optionsā€ and started a game with:

Time: 50 Years
Speciality: Normal+
Starting Funds: 100k &
Game Mode: Normal

I played a bit and already got 1M, but the game doesnā€™t prompt me about a new office. Did I do something wrong? Iā€™ve made a ā€œOne Man Machineā€ game before I did this and now I think my game is stuck in OMM mode even if I chose the normal type.

Please help! And thanks in advance! :smile:

When you created the new game did you create it whilst already playing in OneManMachine mode?
i.e. Were you playing and then pressed esc and started a new game?

Basically, yesā€¦why?