[WIP] Camelot Expansion Pack - 0.2.5.2b

Well if this will make the overall scores weird the solution is just put “.5” scores, like 7.5 or 2.5, i think that this way the scores will not be so weird

Hi! Well… got a problem after updating to a newer mod version - after pressing the Find Publishing Deal button game crashed with the next error.

{"Message":"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of null","URL":"file:///D:/Games/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js","Line":954}

Tried re-installing, re-enabling mod and UltimateLib, clearing the game cash - no use. Would appreciate any help on the issue. Thanks in advance! = )

:clap: Congrats to 10k views :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Confirmed. Looking into this.

1 Like

Pushed a new version that should have fixed this. Let me know if you still have trouble.
And make sure you are using the latest version of UltimateLib

3 Likes

Great thanks for a quick response! Tried it few minutes ago and… still an error but a bit different one ( see the last number):

{"Error":{"Message":"Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of null","URL":"file:///D:/Games/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Game%20Dev%20Tycoon/compressed/codeNw.js","Line":964}

In case:

1. Using the latest UL;
  2. List of other mods I have: InfoStatsMod by @alphabit, Khan’s Expansion Pack Mod by @DzjengisKhan, Better Error Handling by @Jari;
  3. Have cleaned the cache and re-enabled all the mods one by one once again.
  4. The only thing I haven’t done this time is restarting campaign. Used the recent save instead. Unfortunately can’t do it right now, will do tomorrow.

Hope this will help in fixing. Much appreciate your work! Great mod, keep on ^^

1 Like

Version 0.2.5.2b pushed.

With a little help from @alphabit this should fix the issue :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome! Now it works, even with the old save-file. = ) Many thanks again for a quick fix ^^

1 Like

The Mod is bugged you unlock everything as soon as you unlock game engine I’m using Camelot With the Gamedevtycoon Upgrades mod.

As you can see on this page I’m unlocking everything at once when I should’t really is lame I loved the mod but I cant use it so great

In the page, all the things you unlock are from my mod, I dunno why this happens, because I added a criteria to ALL the engine parts, maybe this is bug in UME, I will talk to @alphabit

I have a problem with this mod. The problem is that I’m not able to scroll down in the console menu please help

I believe this is from Khans expansion. Update that mod to the latest version and it will work for you :smile:

1 Like

They are big ERROR… The grid in year 25 go to my 200 bilons… but my games ionly maximum 50 milions… thats error is big because i shot no do games because the grid come to my 200.000.000.000 milions… This is a bug? i have a image but the web dont can place to this web

And give to my in 30 seconds 25 T//… this is anormal… i cant play with this

@SirEverard Knows about that already.

while looking at this thread I saw a Poll Vote for the next feature to be added to Camelot and I voted for other (Post in thread), I don’t know if anyone else agrees with me or not but I would love to be able to create DLCs for my games and while looking at the list I’m also interested in two other feature that would make things interesting during game play and those two feature are…Release Date and Patch Games so that way if something went wrong while developing a game I would release a patch that would make my fans happy with the game and not cause me to lose fans because of some bugs that weren’t fixed.

Great mod. Tried it together with some others (Expansion Mod, TweakMod and InfoStat) on a fresh GDT install on my (new) mac.

And the feature of showing the engine on the game history page is apparently not working correctly:

This is on a fresh save started after activating all mods (and restarting GDT). The last two games on that save were already produced with an engine. While i can still get that information through the InfoStatMod, you may want to have look at it.

1 Like

Believe this is a side effect of the new topic search feature in Khans pack.
#WorkingOnIt

1 Like

I’ve got one problem with this mod, I don’t know if it’s a bug or I’m just impatient but, I have created a new game with this mod and the “Expansion Pack” mod.

I clicked “Advanced options” and started a game with:

Time: 50 Years
Speciality: Normal+
Starting Funds: 100k &
Game Mode: Normal

I played a bit and already got 1M, but the game doesn’t prompt me about a new office. Did I do something wrong? I’ve made a “One Man Machine” game before I did this and now I think my game is stuck in OMM mode even if I chose the normal type.

Please help! And thanks in advance! :smile:

When you created the new game did you create it whilst already playing in OneManMachine mode?
i.e. Were you playing and then pressed esc and started a new game?