2 Achievements

Ideas are welcome !!

Created with UME
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mg4vvg

Ultimate Suite is needed for this mod

Compitable with:

UltraGDT

note:

For the Portable Consoles (Nitendo 3ds, nokia Lumia and the 2 blackberry`s i used the images from the Portablewars mod, so the credits for these are for the owner of that mod !)

[REL] PortableWars [DISCONTINUED] (the mod that has the Original pictures of the portable consoles !)

7 Likes

90 Topics? Oh God.

2 Likes

@Aswin_Vos Just a small hint: There is already a big expansion module called ExpansionPack (by @DzjengisKhan).

Maybe you should think about changing the name to avoid confusion :wink:

I think even around 120…stopped counting around 90 :stuck_out_tongue:

Dzjengiskan has stopped his mod, so if he want to see it changed, he can PM me :wink:

Why would I want you to change it?? People are free to call their mod whaterver they want ^^

1 Like

Maybe because our titles sounds close to each other…so if you want me to do, let me know :wink:

No I don’t want you to change it, if this is the name you want, this is the name you have!! :wink:

1 Like

Btw, I would love that a big modder like you are going to test my mod, so do you want to do it pls ??

(sowieso is het leuk dat een andere Nederlander me mod test :smiley: )

Sure I’ll test it for you :wink:

(Ik hou het bij engels omdat het forum engels is ^^)

Hmm I might actually found a problem wich causes problems with my mod.
The folder of your mod is called the same as mine. You might want to change this (just to ExpansionMod instead of ExpansionPack). Just to make sure people wont override files in your/my mod ^^

I have edited it, and the new stuff that i already finished is also inplented !

ExpensionMod 0.0.6

topics added:

-Maze
-sailing

Researsches added:

-4D Moddels
-5D Moddels
-Mininum Loading Times
-No Loading Times
-2GB Videocard Support
-4GB Videocard Support
-6GB Videocard Support
-8GB Videocard Support
-Holographs
-Better CPU Support
-Best CPU Support
-Soundcard Support
-Better soundcard Support
-Best Soundcard Support
-HDMI Support
-VGA Support
-Better HDMI Support
-Better VGA Support
-USB 1.0
-USB 2.0
-USB 3.0

Bugs

Changed name to Expension mod, otherwise it would conflict with Dzjengis mod

http://speedy.sh/Shqag/ExpensionMod.zip

Hmm, maybe you should state that people need UltimateLib for this mod to use :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha thanks, going to set that in the start post :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, people have of course the freedom to call they’re mods how they like it, but try for one minute to play the role of a non experienced GDT user which is looking for a module… he would surely be somewhat confused in having very similar names, especially when it’s also a merely content based mod. If everyone would start to name they’re own modules “ExpansionMod”, we will have soon a lot of them :wink:

@Aswin_Vos Here are some name proposals, just in case you change your mind:

“SwinMod”, “VosMod”, “TopicoMod”, “PowerContentMod”, “MoreStuffMod”.

1 Like

I Understand what you mean :wink:
In the 0.0.7 there should be a name change :wink:

If Dzjengiskhan discovers any annoying things it should be updated this evening, otherwise it would be tomorrow :wink:

1 Like

Good point mate, very good point. :smile:

But at the end, there will only be 1 true ExpansionPack :wink:

2 Likes

Hmm I found some other things in the code: All the v values of the researches are 1. This means that every research you’ve added will cost (idk exactly) 15K 10RP. You might want to change this :slight_smile:

For the events:
It doesn’t look like they do very much, you get the message and the options, but after that? Nothing happens.

Topics seems fine tough ^^

Indeed, but that is with the UME…So i must wait for a option to change this :frowning: And with the events, the PGP event is a message…2 months later there is going to be a console release by PGP :wink: