Internet crisis (low down and upload speed)

and i wonder why the twitch stream i’m watching is buffering…
(ok, so since it’s saying i need to be more descriptive… I’ll tell you what i usually get)
usually i get 30 up and 9 down… there, is that enough description?

well… might as well make a use for this post…
question: what is the worst your internet has been

I’ve had issues with Twitch recently and this is my connection

This is my speed when using wireless

And when using a wired connection

@KizzaGaming yea, i am hearing other people where having issues with twitch aswell.

it also gets worst… oh dear

xD, who is your ISP (Please don’t say Talk Talk)

@KizzaGaming B.T … it isn’t my isp though, i have had dodgy internet for years xD
this is just a all time low

Ah, B.T is usually good :stuck_out_tongue:

I know your pain, i used to have Orange Home Broadband and got 4mbps down and 1mbps up, then I switched to EE Fibre and now get 36mbps down and 10 mbps up :stuck_out_tongue:

@KizzaGaming cool, i’m going to go restart my router and see if using openDNS or something will help. if not… I’m going to use my phone as a hotspot… even 3G is better than this rubbish right now

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

@KizzaGaming tried using an Ethernet cable… results:

That’s a good speed :wink:

@KizzaGaming yea… that what i usually get when using wireless though, going to try and see if it is that wireless is being a piece of :green_heart:

1 Like

Yup there is an internet crises but speedtest doesn’t help with the internet being slow it just means how much data you could be getting, and different servers have better connections to your computers try a different server to improve your result i get around 100.0mps

@SnowyOwl i have, i have used French servers as-well as ones in the uk… but it is a internet crisis.
sorted though… apparently the reset button doesn’t do the same thing as turning it on and off

Different servers:
Bad Server

Good Server

And with wireless! @Rex0099

@SnowyOwl my connection is limited to 30 down and 10 up.
but anyway… crisis sorted… after re-setting the router 2 timer and plugging it back in

I got 300 kbps :green_heart: (normally)

Holy crap that’s bad

i have a bussines subscription so thats ultrafast internet the internet company doesnt even check if you actually have a bussines lol

1 Like

i dunno if this is fast but i never notice slow internet

Your DL speed is good and your UL speed is ok