Internet crisis (low down and upload speed)

Twitch is fine for me.

14 down and about 2 up

Guys its most likely cause of http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/188618-googles-twitch-acquisition-falls-through-amazon-steps-in

I doubt it

For all who do not know all of the entire web, that means everything is in a crises, something happened i forgot, but something happened and now all servers are slow call of duty, youtube, twitch, apple, minecraft everything.

normal connection:
you don’t want to know what was my worst d ‘n’ u speed

Guys, I suggest cutting your IP out from the image. :wink: You can never be enough careful.

3 Likes

Wish I had your internet. Seriously! Even that would be 10 times better than my connection.

1 Like

I didn’t use the Speedtest

Not so bad I guess…
I also need to point that I had over 1o other tabs opened, and the server I connected to is 80km away.

I have Internet from my “housing association” the same way I got my TV. It get’s throught normal cables to me and 40K other people, and it’s 3km away. I also use Wi-Fi because I have many more “stuff” that uses Internet and using just cables is… ugh.

My worst Internet is when it just doesn’t work… it works okay,then it rapidly slows down and then it’s ded for 30min.

1 Like